View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: TOC - 25 Man - 8 Oct

Powering through TOC .... sorta...

Forum Image

Nice one guys, we are worlds apart from the disjointed team of three weeks ago. I have to drop the "New guys" tag from my posts as we have now raided very well together during the last few runs.

Last night was great - we have the Northrend Beasts mechanics sorted - doubt it will take many attempts next time.
We spent a while here but this is just one of those fights that you just have to experience - especially the damn worms.

Lord Jaxx went down quite easily after a few attempts - another great learning curve - and once again, the way the team is working together now, we will 1 shot him next time.

Curfew time at the retirement home and our darling leather wearing tank/ rogue/ codger who had once again done a brilliant job was carried to bed by the hairy night nurses - we brought in a few new members for Faction Champions. and off we went

After a few tweaks in tactics - we downed them Brilliant stuff.

Mikki's raid leading was awesome as per normal and we had a lot of laughter on vent.

An appearance by Zonthor by the way was fantastic and lifted the mood of the entire raid .... not to mention breaking the bloody healing meters again .... between Neiho and Zon ... I don't know they are gaming machines...

All in all great raiding guys - well done!!!

Mikki has done a post but keeps drifting down as new posts come up - so this needs to be front page stuff:

whitemikki wrote:
Ok. Next two Scheduled 25 man Raids are.........

Quote:
Sunday 11th. Ulduar 25 man. We are on the Tier Bosses on an Extended Raid.

Bosses to READ UP ON ARE. Ignis, Iron Council, Hodir & Thorim!!!

Quote:
Monday 12th ToC 25 Man. Looking to clear for the FIRST TIME.

Bosses to READ UP ON ARE. Twins and Anub.

PLEASE VISIT THE RAPID RAID SECTION AND SIGN AVAILABLE, UNAVAILABLE OR TENTATIVE.

Watch Videos and Read Tactics Please.

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2009/10/09 5:30; edited 2 times in total

LMAO. Dont know about Deeth the old codger (my favourite pic of deeth) but 'Bizzmark the Old' doesnt seem to know what is happening from one minute to the next. I am sure i was leading allnight last night? )

Anyway gonna stap back a little for the next week or so. My own performance suffers so much if i try and DPS and RL it sucks hard. (it is IMO allot easier to Tank or Heal and lead, I used to Tree heal and lead and it wasnt a problem but in DPS it just dont go well)

We have plenty of RLs who can step up to the plate and with Heeho, Neeho, Iheo (whatevery his name is) and (hopefully) Zonthor and other of the type around there is an excellent knowledge bank to draw upon.

I was over the moon with the killing of faction champs on only our second attempt yesterday. It shows that A) People are starting to realise that good execution has nothing to do with DPS/HPS or TPS. and B) People stcuk the there apponted tasks and put Raid>Self in there order of importance.

Well Done.

Mikki
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

FoooooK. Mikki I am so sorry it was the old codgers constant reminding about his having to leave early ... damn - and flash backs to the other night... I am raiding to much lately.... correcting main post.

Jump to: