View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xerafindle
Raider

re: Fuck battle.net account

Ya ya, wanted that fucking pet, so i changed into battle account, wanted to try to signup for Starcraft beta a couple of weeks ago, ofcourse you needed to create a battle.net account first before they tell you that the beta is US only, used my accounts email to keep it all nice and tidy at that point, so now i try to use the same email for the battle.net account, crap says "email already in use", cheers try to log in with that email and password, cheers again, it works, merge my wow account with it, all goes well, starts wow, login... BAM, "server buzy, try again later" try normal wow account login, says its merged, use your email to log in. Try to log in on website, cant even login there...

Fuckin crap

Called a slut at Blizzard, probably have now US battle account and EU wow account, the bitch is now at this time its maintenance in US and it ends at 20.00 our time, so that shit beter work by then....

anyways, keep my fucking spot free damnit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Fuck!
merrick

poor fucking slut bag at blizzard
zorlon
Dedicated Raider

re: battle net

i have been with battle net for somtime now after being hacked 4 times on norm log in way never had a problem i also got a authenticater from them best buy ever no more hacking
Kotha
kotha
Officer Alt Char

So how the do i add my 2 accounts to 1 battle net account? or do i have to make a new email address just to get another battlenet account to register my 2nd account?
whitemikki
Veteran raider

kotha wrote:
So how the do i add my 2 accounts to 1 battle net account? or do i have to make a new email address just to get another battlenet account to register my 2nd account?

I WAS WONDERING THIS MYSELF? (caps) I have a secret second account I use to relax and chill. How do I attach this to my Battle.net account?

And if I do will they still be separate accounts? Cos they would share the same login so i just thought it couldnt be done?

Thinking of it like that it probably cant be done....
merrick

u literally attach them both to the same account, then when u type ur email adress and password, u r prompted which account u wish to choose to login with, hope this helps
whitemikki
Veteran raider

merrick wrote:
u literally attach them both to the same account, then when u type ur email adress and password, u r prompted which account u wish to choose to login with, hope this helps

sweeeetttt...so how do i unbind my second account from its .net login Happy

To late for me but helpful for you Kotha.
merrick

u just go to the website, create a brand new battle.net account and bind them there, it shud work and 'unbind' them from there previous
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: