View previous topic :: View next topic  
feersum
Alt

re: Variation in raiding times.......

You probably have done this topic a few times but there seems to be a few new faces ... so perhaps time to ask again.

Just hoping as well at the standard 19:30 start times if we could spice it up with a few later starts.... perhaps on Tuesday and Thursday?? 22:00 would be great.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Feer. Raid calenders are fickle things.

A little change can lead to major problems. With a monor change this week sign ups have dropped considerably.

A change like you suggest mean in a midweek 24 other people need to raid till 0300 game time. Is SA thats 0400....??

We all work mate. Yes we do get some phyco late night raiders every now and then but its not soemthing we can schedule because it simply wont work.
feersum
Alt

Sure I understand
Raincloud The Spiritual One

re: Re: Variation in raiding times.......

feersum wrote:
22:00 would be great.
That late? Then it would be a short raid very short. As people work in the morning considering that time

Is there any chance we could start a little EARLIER...what with daylight savings time now, 20h30 is now 21h30 here,so 00h30 is now 01h30,and I am going to have to leave every raid by 00h00 from now on otherwise I will be exhausted at work the next day.I notice quite a few people are usually on from earlier anyways, so any chance we could start at around 19h30 server time, as it takes us half an hour or more to get going anyways....
Just a thought...
whitemikki
Veteran raider

pwincess wrote:
Is there any chance we could start a little EARLIER...what with daylight savings time now, 20h30 is now 21h30 here,so 00h30 is now 01h30,and I am going to have to leave every raid by 00h00 from now on otherwise I will be exhausted at work the next day.I notice quite a few people are usually on from earlier anyways, so any chance we could start at around 19h30 server time, as it takes us half an hour or more to get going anyways....
Just a thought...

The raid times are set as the earlist you can get people in the UK online. Euro and SA players are usually online earlier but you will notice UK players like myself, Kotha, Dacce, Alex & Deum only log on just before raid time as that is the earliest we can get online.

At weekends we used to move raid inv start time to 20:00 (game time).

It would be possible to do this in the week but then someone would have to get the raid together and the UK people would log in and we could start straight away.

Bizzmark could kick off invs as all other Officers who RL are on UK time.

We can speak about this more. But my understanding of it is you will now get to bed earlier? You was 2 hours ahead of server time and now its 1 hour? SO raids will start one hour earlier for you anyway? Or an i wrong?

Mikki
Raincloud The Spiritual One

Wekday I like the way it is. Weekend earlier is fine

We are one hour behind server time, so 20:30 server time is 21:30 SA time
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: