View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Gearing up and Ulduar on Wednesday.

Gief more DPS!!!!

Forum Image

Right. Last night was hard work but satisfying. We did not get Anub down but made good progress in understanding the mechanics – we have a few workable strategies for tanking, the biggest challenge remains our DPS. We just need more. Our tanks are well geared – healers seem to be coping but we seem to have neglected the love for our DPS. This clearly needs to be addressed.

So – solution, lets get back into Ulduar with a vengeance. Please all sign for Wednesday, let get in there and clean up the place. We will also make sure we have at least two ToC 10 runs this week.

We need to shower our DPS in loot so lets make sure we get off to an early start.

Tonight, as it is Tuesday, reset tomorrow – I would like to try a Heroic ToC 10. Will be in the calendar with a slightly earlier start. Invites from 19:30 – raid start 20:30. Please only sign if you are confident of your gear level – this will be a progression run. First come first serve but we will have to take raid composition into account for this to work.

Mikki – hurry back you oaf! That hangover should be clear by now….. damn soccer louts ….2010 is going to be a nightmare.

aye bizz good idea, couldnt agree more, and about toc 10 hc, 10 of us went last night, apart from one tiny minute error we wudve downed the beasts cept we wiped on the yeti, so shud be fun when its planned, im gunna sign but i can only make it around 830 ish so wont be there for 730 sorry, if i am in the raid or if people are in teh raid from last last night and u get a 'u will be locked to this instance' message pop up dw, we havent downed anything, its just the unsuccessful attempts meter, so i think someone from last night will have to be raid leader just to enter and such
Irinia
Vice Guildmaster

no wonder our dps is bad if they're not even wearing chest, shoulder, wrist and gloves...
merrick

haha
Lyera
Officer

I just wanted to say how great last nights raid was, and how it was carried out. None of us has Downed Anub yet on 25 man, so no one really had all the answers, but the way the whole group, including "guests", pulled together and tried to work as a team, putting their ideas forward, be it big or small, and discussing things through as mature adults was really awesome. No one tried to out do anyone else or felt offended when asked to make changes, and the only time dps or healing metres were even looked at was when it was needed to give people specific jobs to do.

Guys, although we didnt get to kill the boss, we should all be proud of ourselves and if we carry on like this we will have him down soon, and be able to start on heroic mode full time. Well done
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: