View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: The great RMWP guild bank clean up.

Its in here somewhere.....

Forum Image

A week or so ago, Lyera noticed that our guild bank was filled to the brim. All six tabs where stocked to the hilt. This really looked good and gave the impression that we where loaded and could strut our stuff as a wealthy guild.

This was until closer inspection revealed that our Guild Bank had become the dumping ground for all sorts of items from our dear raider’s adventures

“Why the hell is there grey items in here???!!” exclaimed Lyera

“Glow caps!!! What the hell would anyone want with to Glow caps?? …….. This bank needs a clean out!!!”

Knowing how obsessive compulsive she is when she starts on a project, I quickly turned back to my computer screen and pretend to not have heard her.

This proved to rather difficult, cussing and moaning continued for a few more hours but eventually our Guild Bank looked a little more respectable – most of the items in there now have a use and true to form, each type of item has a place and is neatly stacked in order. (not sure if alphabetical but knowing my wife, there is a good chance that they are)

Anyway – fast forward 24 hours, birds are tweeting, lovely summer evening, I am minding my own business trying to get as much ore mined before Deeth can get his hands on it when I hear a monstrous cursing from behind …. My sweet little wife, is foaming at the mouth, and ranting about Sanguine Hibiscus …. “What the F … is Sanguine Hibiscus and why would we need one in the guild bank!!!” and “Would you look at that, someone has dump 42 rough stone, a grey mace, Steamy Romance Novel and 12 Stone figurines in the bank ……Why? Why? And it’s not even alphabetical!”

Trying not to burst into laughter, I shack my head in agreement, and tried my hardest to calm her down. After trashing said guilty items – peace and harmony prevailed again … I returned to my mining, trouncing a titanium node from under the feet of our geriatric OAP.

The peace was short lived ….” Jade Focusing lens??? What on earth are we going to do with 100 Jade Focusing lenses???.... has this guild gone mad ….. and look someone has put a saronite bar with the food mats ………aaaarrggg”

I made the mistake to snigger, luckily the she missed me with the brass paper weight, that would have needed stitches but second shot with a paperback copy of “Men are from mars and Women are from hell” hit me solidly in the back of the head.

It hurt. I now shake my head constantly in agreement whenever an errant guild member dares to mess up the guild bank by dumping grey items or kindly donates all the skill up items from level 75 to 100 in Jewel crafting. (Yeah – who would have believed those stone healing idols would not be a big seller )

I personally think it great that we have such generous guild members but for the sake of my health, if you are going to dump a grey item, please make sure that it is at least alphabetical.

Hahaha!!!! Epic!!!

whitemikki
Veteran raider

So let me get this right......

By placing random non alphabetical items in the Back there is a good chance Bizz is going to get hurt!!!.

Ill be a good boy....I promise........ twisted
Raincloud The Spiritual One

I just withdraw 5 stacks sell it on the ah and put the g back intot he gb what is made from it

do's this mean i can't put all those leather scraps in there anymore ???? ;p
Lyera
Officer

Mmmm, let me think about that one ......... No!
Lyera
Officer

Thanks Merrick ... You chop Happy

Pls note Merrick has been officially banned from the Guild bank

By Order
Alexm
Guildmaster

Way to go Lyera nice job........Happy

HAHAHAHAHA i wondered if id get a reaction outta u :P lmao u gotta admit tht was a good one ^^ xD

ps sorry bizz :P
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Heheh - I had tears of laughter rolling down my cheeks. I should have known a joker would do that after my post.

You had to be here when she discovered the vault filled with grey items... it was epic. Very. Very unladylike language.

And then when she got to tab 5 and discovered the rest of the bank was filled with grey items ...... heheh was very funny.

You had the entire guild in hysterics.

Now the only problem is that Alex is going to have to clean it all out as we can only withdraw a few items a day ...... hehe start running Merrick.... you got guild boss aggro coming your way.

Tricks of the trade on Whitemikki...run run run need a misdirect in here

rofl! ahh sooo worth it! lmao glad i gave the guild a laugh sorry about tht alex i had to do it though, cud not pass up tht opportunity
merrick

hahahaha i just got all the amazing items i posted on the bank sent back to me from lyera along with a hate love filled message to boot lmao i think i like my skin lyera, its getting towards winter here so i kinda need it sorry :P when i saw all the items, i was so tempted to click the return to sender button, but i thought id give bizz a break :P anyways thx for making me smile ^^ was a good one
Lyera
Officer

Must say I am still giggling about it, every time I think about it. I actually closed the Guild Bank down and then re-opened it because I thought there must be some mistake !!!!!!
whitemikki
Veteran raider

What did you fill the bank with?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: