View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: New Deadly Boss Mods, Sunwell and other fun runs

"WARNING!! Niehi begins to cast Path of Frost ... "

Forum Image

So - another great weekend filled with eventful raiding. With ToC 25 out of the way, a number of more casual groups enjoyed runs this weekend.

On Friday night though we where dealt a can of whoop ass on ToC 10 Heroic, retired humbled but then on Saturday, a group raced through ToC 10 normal in record time. Achieving the "salt and pepper" achievement for killing twins in under 3 minutes and clearing the place in just over an hour.

The only problem this team had was a certain gnome Death Knight decided that much humour was to be had by casting "Path of frost" as the raid fell down into Anubs pit.

The first time he did it wiped the entire raid. Bastard!

Deadly Boss mods has been updated - please download and check that the new warnings are applied. I would also recommend selecting the gnome warning - just to be safe.

In any event - this was a great run, and I think the third group of toc 10 cleared this week by RMWP. Brilliant!

I saw a number of Ony 10's going and I think multiple VOA's so lots of gear.

Last night we did Ulduar 25 - Good clean run up to Cat Lady before calling it for the night - a number of members got gear so mission accomplished.

On Friday we have a fun run scheduled to do Sunwell Plateau - this raid was the pinacle of TBC and I do not believe many in this guild got there - I certainly did not. Please sign if you would like a crack at the ultimate TBC raid. In a way, this would have been the Icecrown equivalent.

Please let us know what other fun runs you would like scheduled.

Keep on Raiding!

Be Warned. Have 6 x the DPS the raid requires in Sunwell is not a guarantee of clearing it if you dont know the tacs.

Read Up on Sunwell before you venture inside.I have to say Visually, ntil Ulduar/Icecrown came out, it is a stunning Raid.
Raincloud The Spiritual One

Not that hard when people listen. 1 week ago a Pug was going we cleared BT and SWP in 3 hours all bosses down. Bring it on!

Cool bananas!

I shall read up on this, and am looking forward to it.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: