View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Revenge of the NERD!!!

Forum Image

Ok, I made a post last week that caused allot of controversy. Infact it became the first thread locked because of comments I made in over 2000 posts. I stand by the content of that Post and it was ment to be controverisial. If yesterdays Raid is the direct result of my being Elitist...Then fuck it you can have some MAOR!!!

Yesterday was the single best 25 man RMWP raid i have been on. Its a hard fight!! We started yeaterday with a Tactic fresh from the wonderland of Takers mind....It started badly with a couple of insta wipes then people learned to survive and got deeper into the encounter. This allowed us to see that the shield needed more focus and Taker assigned a shield team. One or two more goes and the shield went down and I knew that she would go down in the next few goes.

Gratz to all for sticking to the task. Focusing and geting the kill. I can see you did the Ship encounter as well but I knew you would fidn that cake after the bitch was dead.

CONGRATULATION TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART IN THE KILLS.

Ok. Now a negative. People keep signing for raids andnot showing. If you sign Available you are expected to be there!! If somehting comes up pop online and change you sign to Unavailable (EVEN IF ITS 15 MINS BEFORE RAID STARTS)

Also if you sign Tentative your sign will be ignored UNTIL you move it to Available. What signing Tentative does is it marks you sign up time earlier so when you move it to available you are higher up the list of signers.

If people keep signing and not showing you will recieve a -1 Token. It takes 2 seconds to pop online and unsign.

Anyway...Well done all now lets go out and kill Saurfang tonight!!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: