View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: 25 Man ICC - 6 Jan 2010

Daze of our lives……

Forum Image

RMWP is back and raiding at full tilt again. Last night we enjoyed a successful run in ICC 25 downing, Lord Marrowgar, Lady Deathwhisper and the Gunship before finishing off with a number of very good attempts on Rotface. This boss is really only a matter of time, we had him down to 30% and I have no doubt he will fall this week.

The raid was a laugh. Vent was full of humor …… although, why, oh why... oh why did Mikki get a microphone for Christmas???? Our peace and quite will be no longer… just kidding … .........was awesome to hear you babbling on again.

Our hunters where in full force last night and played a key role in the last fight …. Traps, kitting and generally creating much misery for poor old Rot.

This DPS and Kiting more than made up for the continual prompts for “Turn of Aspect of the Daze….pleez!” and “Oh for Mary sakes – who has Aspect on???” ….

In addition… one of our kind hunters decided to move things on a bit and Ninja pulled Lady DeathWhisper …. It surprised her so much we one shotted her …. Heheh.

Now all we need to do is ensure that certain other hunters remember to …. Never, Never, talk to strangers …. Especially if that stranger happens to be in a raid dungeon … and happen to start the event….. “Hey guys look at me, I am on this Sail boat thingie … what does this guy do? ….erm …. Oh…. The ship is moving…. Guys… where am I going …. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh” ……..

Brilliant raiding all round ....it is good to be back.. 2010 is going to be so much fun ... sign up early to avoid disappointment.

awesome stuff =)
its not rotface thou, its saurfang hehe
whitemikki
Veteran raider

10 more guilds have got this kill over christmas while we was slacking so its time to move onto the new bosses. We will kill Sourfang on sunday and try the new wing out Happy
Xerodent
Veteran raider

Gj guys, ive had some bad connection these days, i think its cuse of snow or the frost who is doing it - but i hope to be back soon

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: