View previous topic :: View next topic  
pwincess

re: GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

Forum Image
Yeah, ok , so we haven't killed him yet, but I don't doubt that we will, tonight, if all you slackers go and sign, sign,sign!!!
So, lets go kill him , so I can change this pic tomorrow and have his dead rotting corpse here..yummy!!!
Good News Everyone- heard that all night in my dreams...
Alexm
Guildmaster

I have no doubt that he is indeed going down, this is more annoying than Anub ^^

Hahaha - it was a real laugh. I am sorry that I have not been posting the news lately... just been under huge pressure at work. (I am the boss and they expect me to actually work here.... how unfair is that????)

Anyway, I am really glad Pwincess posted that pic ... our last few raids have really been awesome.

So many things have happened, so much good humor that it is almost imposable to now try and catch up and write posts on the stories... from Merrick wiping the raid by playing bejeweled while autorunning to boss ... and not stopping......fat bear in bosses face ... whole raid getting killed while buffing as a result............... to Draken trying sell everything that isn't nailed down. (even virtual assassination services last night) .... the man appears to have a cash flow crisis.......and a hundred other funny little stories that would in normal times have me churning out stories by the dozen..... sadly I just dont have time at the moment...........BUT.... one story needs telling....

A few nights ago in ICC 10 we where in the 2nd section killing the trash and came upon the two Dog beasts ..... Precious and Stinky.

Deeth raid leading and after we succesfully kill stinky, over vent comes his croaky old voice.... " Right guys, that was great now ... lets do they same again and kill Pwincess!" .......deathly silence......."erm....... I mean ..... Precious" .........we had to take a break for a minute or two while the laughter died down.

Well, Deeth was very embarrassed by his faux pas and after we all promised not to tell Pwincess about his foot in mouth disease we continued with the raid.

Anyway, last night, we are at the two dogs again, kill them and what does Pwincess loot from precious???? http://www.wowhead.com/?item=52019 Precious's Ribbon . .... on equip it displays the buff..."Best In Show" ..... anyway, Deeth, your slip of the tongue appears to have resulted in some kind of good vojo for Pwinnie... the shirt is pink and awesome.... the debuff just makes me laugh everytime I see it.

.....damn gotta go back to work ....

If no one has seen the video to this yet it is here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgOcvwhUeRs
pwincess

One thing I notice during explosion was that the main tank/s stay in the centre with the boss and don't seem to run away when it happens.
Also, the adding of small adds to the big one happens very quickly.
A few snippets regarding explosion we could try just to tweak our performance a bit:

Rotface Tactics Step 5:
When and ooz become unstable it will explode. this has 4 seconds cast, and then an acid shot will be fired on each raid member.
therefor, when the cast starts, spread your raid and continue moving after the acid shoots so that as few players as possible will be hit.

Rotface Tactics Step 6:
After all the acid missiles landed, it is safe to run back to Rotface

Rotface Tactics Step 7:
Alternative way to deal with explosions: Have your whole raid spread out at the start of the 4 seconds cast, and as soon as it's finished, run back to initial positions.

Thoughts???
Alexm
Guildmaster

pwincess wrote:
One thing I notice during explosion was that the main tank/s stay in the centre with the boss and don't seem to run away when it happens.
Also, the adding of small adds to the big one happens very quickly.
A few snippets regarding explosion we could try just to tweak our performance a bit:

Rotface Tactics Step 5:
When and ooz become unstable it will explode. this has 4 seconds cast, and then an acid shot will be fired on each raid member.
therefor, when the cast starts, spread your raid and continue moving after the acid shoots so that as few players as possible will be hit.

Rotface Tactics Step 6:
After all the acid missiles landed, it is safe to run back to Rotface

Rotface Tactics Step 7:
Alternative way to deal with explosions: Have your whole raid spread out at the start of the 4 seconds cast, and as soon as it's finished, run back to initial positions.

Thoughts???

Yes Pwincess that would have been my fault for staying in the centre the first fews times i tried it -- I wrongly assumed i only had to be 6yrds away from the Big Exploding Ooze to be safe....in actual fact when the Big Ooze explodes all the little oozes (or acid shot) that it contained in the Big Oozeare are thrown into the air -- to where the raid was standing -- in those occasions the centre.

Practice makes perfect.

I wasn't blaming you Banana!!!
and ur right, we are at the stage now where we have practised just about enought to get it right...
So, now stop F*$&%$* up Alex tongue out and lets get it done!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: