View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Very Important Announcement

It is not a skirt!!!!

Forum Image

For the record! I, Bizzmark, the mighty Paladin , LEGENDARY healer of the dying/ Sick/ lame and tank wannabees (yes looking at all Warlocks and Mages) ...... would like to categorically state that the incredibly fashionable, exquisitely crafted and tastefully finished pair of leggings that I now own is NOT a skirt!!

Puresteel Legplates http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49902 are solid titansteel pants infused with a ridiculous amount of Primordial Saronite and a touch of Eternal Air ... just to lighten the effect a little.

The Utility webbing around these MANLY STEEL PANTS, that the uninformed and ignorant masses are mistaking as a skirt is more functional than decorative..... please see diagrams for further enlightenment.

Exhibit A - The heavy edging is designed to keep the webbing securely weighted down in the throes of combat. (It is also has the useful benefit of hampering salacious peeks by perverted overweight Bear tanks and additionaly hamper wedgie attempts by Zimmer frame wielding rogues)

You will notice the clearance is typically sufficient to avoid soiling while wadding over the corpse of a deceased aggro hungry DPS Jockstraps.

Exhibit B. - Although somewhat decorative the front section of the webbing, cleverly conceals a storage pouch, designed to house consumables such as bandages, cigarettes and chewing gum .... I however have had to use as temporary storage point for all the crap that a certain nut job of gnome warlock keeps off loading on me...(its easier just to take, store the items here and then try to turf later than to try and fumble around in my backpack)

Exhibit C - Blended toweling. - as you can see on the side panel - a functional toweling material has been attached. This is NOT for me to wash the dishes as a certain Aspect of the Daze addict, Rum Swilling, Discipline Stick Beating, boss fight start button pushing, lady hunter might imply...... no ... the primary purpose for the toweling is to wipe blood, brains and other battle goo from my hands when preparing one of my delicious fish feasts for you bunch of ingratiates. I concede that this may be considered by some to a little girly but would like to point out that many famous and world renowned masters of Cuisine are in fact male.... and maybe even butch!

Exhibit D - You will not be able to see this easily, due to even more clever concealment but the webbing has a metal studs which enable quick removal - doubling up as a picnic blanket, a bijou for outdoor excursions or with careful folding, a spare bag ... ideal for those days when that gnome warlock forgets to take his medication and goes into a grey item handout frenzy. (I don't believe the fact that it is machine washable or reversible for an alternate look makes it any less manly or practical)

Final few points/ features:

The webbing provides a protective cover helping the Titansteel maintain a factory fresh gleam and shine even in the toughest battles
The webbing solves the age old problem of Taker and others getting distracted by my manly bits.... older versions of plate legs had a very obvious "lunch box" protection area which did, I guess over emphasized certain attributes leading to a lack of focus at times and maybe even some envy.
I am able to confuse the bad guys, they sometimes mistake me for ... err wait... this feature is not going to help my argument ... never mind.

In conclusion, the WEBBING, is a very useful and functional addition to my rugged / manly / Non- feminine / butch, solid steel Paladin pants.

I hope this clears up the confusion.

Meeh why u put me into this

man where do u come up with this stuff

LMAO
Cancklebiter
Veteran raider

LMAO @ work right now and trying not to tease any of the Scotsmen in the office about how they wear skirts like Bizzmark.
zorlon
Dedicated Raider

lmao what u got to ask urself or the male part of the guild would u wear them leggings out in public didnt david beckam make front page once for wearing something similer leave the mages out of it u bully pick on the rouge Happy

This reminds me of my old vanilla raiding days when the best I could get my mitts on was the Mooncloth Robes. I raided MC looking like I wore a goddamned wedding dress. Went to UBRS a million times to try and get the Magister's robes... nothing. Fate kept me in purest white :<

Accept it, Bizz... yer legs breathe beneath a skirt. Though I guess us dress-wearing clothies at least still get to wear trousers beneath all that fabulous fabric ;D

Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Well, me thinks the lady protests 2 much. Just admit it Bizz, u like wearin dresses
merrick

i love u bizz! and i know tht this kinda love is permitted, cause im a man, and ur a woman!

merrick wrote:
i love u bizz! and i know tht this kinda love is permitted, cause im a man, and ur a woman!

made me choke on my dinner
Alexm
Guildmaster

I must congratulate you Bizzmark!! you have endevoured to equip best in slot for the benefit of your fellow guild members and to help in raid progression Happy I owe you a great deal of gratitude and thanks that you are willing to take the ridicule of wearing what clearly looks like a skirt......however as you are most likely to be the one healing me....i have to agree that it does indeed look extremely manly and butch.

Don't let them grind you down ^^

there is an old saying.....

if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and smells like a duck.....

IT'S A FUCKING DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

SO ITS STILL A BLOODY SKIRT ;p
Ikinio aka Gaardsholt
Veteran raider

re: lol

... bizz.. i know u dont wanna admit it.. but..
the fact is: (1) you wear a dress (2) you wear a dress..
and now to why its a dress...
1: it go from your waist and down to your feet!
like this:
Forum Image

an im im not all wrong it aint the first time your wearing a dress!![/img]
Daelroth
Raider

Gaard, your image gives me a very good idea. >
*Runs of to make a picture*

EDIT: Coming in patch 5.7.2, for paladins!
Tier 11134 " Princess' garb of sillyness "

Forum Image

Funny thing is, i've got nothing against Paladins, they're pretty cool. XD
pwincess

I can't stop laughing...
You know we all love U Bizz,and we will always accept you no matter what your sexual or fashion preferences are.
nomend

Terible nice titansteel skirt mate...congratz on your newly made life decisions...Happy
Nidhogg1
Officer

Classic Bizz, just classic.
If you havent already you should seriosly consider writing a book at some time. I know I would buy it wink
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: