View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raincloud The Spiritual One

re: Take care all :)

My time with Real men wear pink started Oct 20, 08 by the recommendation of the Player named. Whitemikki. My time sadly deceased 2 feb 2010.

Was nice raiding with this guild through all the raids then. Nice people but overall things did nto work out. I hear a rumor that I left this guild. As the fact it I was asked/told to leave. So to respect to Alexm I left. More peaceful than being kicked.

No hard feelings. I hope the raid progression goes well. Take care all you will see me around probably helping low lvl players as I did before guildless.

Take care may the Spirits bless you

Raincloud
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Take care all :)

Go well Rain. Despite what you think we liked you as a person, at least I speak for myself.

I did not like the way you reacted to certain situations and did not agree with you on certain topics, but in my mind that is life.... we cannot and do not need to agree on everything.

That does not make either of us a bad person .... just human.

Look after yourself and if I can give one bit of advice ... be careful of how you interpret things, especially if in another language other than your home language ..... , misunderstandings happen very easily.

Jump to: