View previous topic :: View next topic  
dacce
Officer

re: Know your Guildys..........Bizzmark (Skidmark)

Forum Image

Seeing as that horrible slanderous Paladin has been doing a few write ups on the guilds Raid Leaders I thought it was only fair to return the favour.

Bizzmark as some of you may know after being on vent speaks English with a funny accent, this doesn't mean that he's a shandy drinking southener but is in fact from South Africa.

Now some people may think that the one true Lord Deeth has a problem with paladins but this is untrue, I just don't trust a healer that has more armour than me !!

A few episodes from Bizz's time with RMWP are......

One time in Uld he was playing around with his gear (cross dressing git) when all of a sudden on vent he exclaimed "where's my new boots ???". He then proceeded to blame the sexy handsome rogue that happened to be in the group at the time. So we spent the rest of the night with him healing in a pair of scruffy old slippers with the odd mutter on vent of "bloody rogues" and guees what ? the next day he found the boots in his bags ;)

Another time, just as we were starting Uld, everyone was jumping in their seige engines when Bizz was heard again on vent "oh no Lyeras my driver..... I'm doomed I tell you doooommmmed" not a good thing to say about his better halfs driving skills especialy when she's in the same room.

A little note from before Bizz joined us is that in a previous thread about screw ups Bizz admitted ti D.I'ing the Tank on a raid, so if on a future run you suddenly find a Boss doing a dance on your bones and your thinking WTF happened to the agro....... Well we know where to look.

Bizz does seem to have a little problem with the true Lord Deeth, he keeps on trying to steal my title which every once in a while I let the minions have the opertunity of winning for a week by entering into the "Deeth Race". Unfortunatly Bizz has never won it Happy on one run in Uldaman bizz exited th instance about 15 mins after everyone else because he got lost. On another run, I think it was Kara the pinkies where split into groups with Bizz and Lyera healing different teams, Lyeras group finished the required boss in typical fast fashion and meet the Lord Deeth outside, Lyera even though she was in the same room as Bizz kept quiet and when Bizz asked how she was doing replied "hmmm just getting to the boss" Bizz thinking that at last he might be know as Lord races to the exit only to find his lovely wife there already having little victory dance, btw she had been there for 10 mins.

I could keep on going for quite some time but I'm skivving off work at the mo and doing this on my iphone so the last bit I'll mention for the moment is probaly the latest thing.

Bizz, after deciding to part with a small amount of his gold (Bizz is loaded btw) decided to upgrade his trousers with a nice manufactured piece from ICC at the cost I think of a few thousand gold (on reflection for you and me a LOT of gold), then when he first equips them discovers that they are in fact a SKIRT, in all honesty though I think he knew it was a skirt before he got them, he'll be turning up for raids next wearing lyeras stockings and suspenders.

But..... All joking aside Bizz is one of the guilds main members of the healing team, he's always willing to help out whenever he can and he keeps us all giggling at work with his very funny write ups of raids and people on this website (and no I'm not getting soft, all pali's are still goat blowers)

only thing I have to say in finishing is thanks for for all you do Bizz and for making the game a bit more enjoyable..... Oh and Lyera your latest pamphlet from the CoD is on it's way.

Oh and one last thing for Bizz cause he keeps forgetting in his old age

Healers Guild Rules

Rule number 1...... Keep Lord Deeth alive at all costs

Rule number 2...... See rule number 1

that's it cause we all know pali's can't count past 2

[edit] Art supplied by your friendly neibourhood Mage.

Last edited by dacce on 2010/02/17 11:33; edited 1 time in total
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

I am somewhat guilty of over-teasing bizzy about his dress...

e.g; "Keep ya skirt on Bizz!" and "Bizz died cos he tripped over his skirt."

Yet i could not see rmwp without him...even if his toon has a really odd name-which i must remember 2 ask him about som time.

Vix
pwincess

Haha, if I'm not mistaken he is named after a really dumb but rather good South African rugby player..one of the better first names some of our rugby players have been known to have!

Bizz you are a legend and you know we all love you, skirt included tongue out
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

I love you guys Happy

Not even going to try and be smart...

Thanks .... you guys are very important to me.

*Edit... I need to add, when I read this, and answered.. I had just got home from a very tough day at work, was feeling very tired and quite down.

I am still tired but I feel a lot better and you made me smile.

Jump to: