View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: New Raids, ICC Alt Run and ICC DPS requirements.

New Raids

Ok for a start new 25 Raids for the next 6 weeks will be loaded after this post is made. Please fell free to sign in advance but Unsign if you plans change. We will issue -1 tokens penalties to people who sign and dont show. Its very quick to unsign.

ICC DPS Requirements

This is somehting officers spoke about a while back and we didnt make an annoucement but due to a change in raid week layout (to follow) I am going to put this into writing. ICC25 standard runs (Now Wed, Thur & Sun) to help enable continual progress these minimum requirements need to be met in stand still DPS (IE Saurfang & Fester)

Melee DPS 5500.
Ranged DPS 5000.
Tanks 46K Health.
Healers...[These are impossible to measure and Gear Score is a stupid measurement so we can only measure through you overall output.]

Now these numbers are low. When you consider Fester requires 7200 average DPS across the raid it is indeed very much a minimum entry level requirement.
If you can meet these for whatever reason do not worry. If gear is your issue we will go over this in the next section. If you DO have a good level of gear but can meet this then we will help. We have people who will work with you to help improve you technique for your class. (We dont have class leaders but ask an Officers and they will point you to an appropriate Vet+ Raider)

ICC 25 Alt/Mains 2nd Run

Over the next few week Wed, Thurs and Sun will be full time Progression ICC25 man runs and Monday will now be a special EXTRA ICC25 man run. This will be for 3 types of players.

Mains that cannot meet the requirement for ICC 25 and want to work towards it.
Mains that Failed to make the other 25 man Raids. (These will be monitored to make sure people are not skipping the main or continue runs to do this run as it will have anegative effect on Progression)
Alt characters of Mains.

There are NO minimum DPS OR Gear requirements for this run! And as such I assume to start only 4 bosses in ICC will be a realistic Target. With that in mind I am sure the night will be perfect for ToC25 5 Bosses/ICC25 Alts 4 Bosses.

This is the perfect night for people who return to Pink to catch up gear.

We have not discussed weather this night will be included in the Token system (expect an update within 48 hours on that) but it WILL carry a Main>Alt gear rule in both ToC & ICC for the night so peoples mains who are behind in gear will be able to catch up quickly and join the proper main run and so that Mains that are boosting you but only want one or two items have a better chance of obtaining those items.

Please feel free to comment. This idea is very much in its infancy and there are possible pitfalls BUT it has the potential to help equalise the gear level of the guild as a whole and overall that will be a VERY good thing.

Regards

Mikki and the Officers Team
Ilverin

Dps scores can vary from encounter to encounter - so is it a 5500 benchmark on a "patchwerk" style of encounter? Or is there a plan in place for fairly determining a players average dps output?
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Ilverin wrote:
Dps scores can vary from encounter to encounter - so is it a 5500 benchmark on a "patchwerk" style of encounter? Or is there a plan in place for fairly determining a players average dps output?

Stand Still DPS. IE Saurfang and Fester .... It was on the above line.. Happy
Ilverin

whitemikki wrote:

Stand Still DPS. IE Saurfang and Fester .... It was on the above line.. Happy

Ooops, so it is
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Its GREAT to see so many people checking the dates and signing in advance!!!! BUT!!! Be warned!! people who sign just to reserve places they are not sure they want and unsigned all the time will be delt with as per the CoC.

Signing in advance is great as long as you KNOW you are going to make it.
Gethryon

whitemikki wrote:
Its GREAT to see so many people checking the dates and signing in advance!!!! BUT!!! Be warned!! people who sign just to reserve places they are not sure they want and unsigned all the time will be delt with as per the CoC.

Isn't that what "tentative" is for ;)
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Gethryon wrote:
whitemikki wrote:

Actually no...when you switch from Tentative to Available it logs the time you did it and that is the time we use.
shokora

may just be me not finding it on another part of the site but with my fps falling in 25's a few times I'm not really comfortable in them, that being said i would enjoy the 10 man version or a try in it at least, could you inform me on the DPS requirements for 10 man please

Gethryon

whitemikki wrote:

Gethryon wrote:

Actually no...when you switch from Tentative to Available it logs the time you did it and that is the time we use.

So.. if you're not sure, you should just not sign anything at all?

I'm often not entirely sure up till the day before, so I sign up tentative. Only when I am pretty sure I can raid I sign up as available, and otherwise, I'm unavailable.
davemcza
Trial or Inactive

Is this the unbuffed minimum DPS, like when wacking at a lvl 80 boss dummy in Stormwind with no food or other non-equipment boosts?

Just to give u an idea guys as a rogue totaly unbuffed I do

4800 dps over 3 mins on the dummy

full raid buffs (as in all I could wish for)

7000-8000 dps
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Guys. IT is fully Raid Buffed in a 25 man Raid WHILE stood still IE no movement. Shokora you do that...I have seen it many times.

10 man has no requirement. If we want to put a hand picked team together we do.

[edit] I remember raiding on the laptop. doing 25 mans with 9 FPS. It didint bother me at the time and I still kicked out some nice healing Happy
nomend

well..try to do that while having a sticky oze on you...fail...raid wipe....
whitemikki
Veteran raider

nomend wrote:
well..try to do that while having a sticky oze on you...fail...raid wipe....

OK. For the Last Time!!! Stand Still DPS IE SAURFANG AND FESTERGUT!!

Please people before you post please read the FULL post and not just /snips of it.
nomend

the comment was about

[edit] I remember raiding on the laptop. doing 25 mans with 9 FPS. It didint bother me at the time and I still kicked out some nice healing Happy...

i should have quoted it just to avoid the misunderstanding...it was not about the dps...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: