View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: The Good and The Bad and the down right Ugly.

The Good

Ok an awesome Raid last night ended with Rotface and Festergut in there knees beginf for Mercy!! Well Done pinks last night execution was good and with a few more goes I am sure we can down Rotface without wasting 10 atempts ad half the night on it.

Special mention for the Healing team yesterday. OMFG you guys are awesome. 5 man healing Fester with 36 Raid HPS and a special Tree doing 8.8 for the fight (I know Trees are OP) and the rest just pulling off awesome numbers. The Good is not a good enough discription IMO!.

The Bad & the down right Ugly.

Nows it simple but some and last night allot of people seem to have trouble with a most basic fundamentle rule of Raiding. Listening and paying attention. While we are on Rotface with have 4 or 5 pinkies chating away in /1 while Tactics are being given. Now I dont care if you know the encounter inside out and are 100% confident that you are ready there is no reason to start chatting in ANY form of chat. It distracting for those who are not as ready a you.

Now listen, We lark we have fun we play music and we chat. ALL very awesome and fun. Except at the time the RL is trying to give instruction.

Please everyone go and read the CoC again and take note of the punishments listed that we as Officers reserve the right to use at any given moment should we see fit.

Please pay particular attention to this section also....

Quote:
- We will not discuss raid-rules or loot-rules during a raid! If you have trouble with rules, or disagree on anything during a raid, this should be given in whisper to either your RL (Raidleader), or an officer! If it can wait, the forum is the best place to post your thoughts!

- Give the RL respect for making the raid organized and clearing up tactics for different encounters.
Feel free to ask anything after the RL has finished explaining. If you think it doesn't make sense, try to look up some information on the forums or websites. If you disagree on the RL's tactics, this should be given in whisper to the RL.

- You are to respect the RL's distribution of resources. This goes for maintank/offtank-duty, healer-assignments, interrupt-duty, CC-duty, etc.
If you disagree, whisper your RL and explain why.

- If the RL asks for you to respec, you can say no! Also if you agree to respec, you can and should recieve compensation for your costs.

- While the RL explains tactics for an encounter, no chatting in any channel available for the raid is allowed, nor is emotes. (This includes /raid, /s, /g, Ventrilo... Everything available for the rest of the raid)

So please for the last time please follow these basic rules. No /e and EXPECIALLY no random event based BS during RL tactics. No shrinking heads, minimising people and Trains.

You have been warned. We already have the rules in place for punishments so if you find youself benched for a week or two you only have yourself to blame.

Regards

Whitemikki
pwincess

Gratz on downing Fester...You just had to leave Rotface alive for me to help you kill didn't you? Weren't gonna let me off that easily!

As for the rest of what Mikki says, we must respect the hard work and effort the RL puts in, both during the raid and behind the scenes.

You were hopefully taught as a child not to interrupt people while they are speaking and this is the same thing...think of yourself as the naughty child at the dinner table laughing and throwing food and playing with noisy toys while the adults are trying to have a serious conversation.

You wanna be a child or an adult? and yes, I have been guilty of childish behaviour too...but we can behave better!

I appreciate how hard the raid leader works on guiding the raid and the time and patience that it takes to do that job. But on some of the encounters we seem to be going over every small part of the fight for 1 new person. This can take up to 20+ minutes some times. I have a hard time not doing anything for 20 minutes while tactics are being explained for the 10th+ time. I tend to alt tab to a web page or do something else while this is happening. Could we work on making this preperation for the fights happen sometime besides during the raid if it is just 1/2 new people joining us on the fight?
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

Great raid leading last night Mikki Happy
And i Would like to apologize as i did 2 /1 comments last night so posting an apology on this topic I'm Sorry.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Piccalo wrote:
Great raid leading last night Mikki Happy
And i Would like to apologize as i did 2 /1 comments last night so posting an apology on this topic I'm Sorry.

considering Dacce took the Raid and made all the decisions I think te credit for the kill goes to him and the awesome 5 healers who 5 manned Fester. Somehting I was doubting was doable. ... . .. I love being proved wrong.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: