View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: More ICC 10 Success

Happy Dragons, Spider surprise and mega pulls

Forum Image

We DID IT!!!

In another brilliants night raiding a team of Pinkies one shotted Doc Putricide, prevailed against the princes and then saved Valithria Dreamwalker.

It was late but we where curios and off we ventured further into the Frostwing halls... we had not prepared and no one knew where to go.....

entering a huge empty hall we curiously and cautiously crept in..... empty??? no boss.... no bads .... a few tiny little spiders scuttling around but nothing real to attack???

Puzzled we crept into the center of the huge hall.... still nothing ..... suddenly over vent .... "Oh my jeepers ... LOOK UP..' ..... and then also over vent the sound of Pwincess screaching " ahhhh SPIDERS"....... and then all hell broke lose as hundreds of spiders descended on us.... it was awesome.

After killing wave and wave of spiders we reached a huge open area with hundreds of mobs and two monsterous dragons that we presumed lead to the Sindragosa encounter.

Deciding that it was too late and that since we did not know the encounter we would call it.. a portal to Dalaran was created.... and then over vent some mischivious joker says.. "Hey lets get Iehi ... pull them all" .... so we did.... but amazingly we managed to heal through the hundreds of mobs...killing the two dragon gaurdians and then getting Sindragosa down to 93% with out any idea of tactics.... You had to be there...

Another great night ... Well Done Pinkies!!

Was fantastic, That Princes fight was absolutely epic,getting an achievement pop up on my screen as I died(thinking we were gonna wipe) was unbelievable!!!

Thad- You did brilliantly as the OT role on Putricide,well done!

Healing on Valithria,Eridea for doing 18k healing on the boss, and Lyera for single handedly healing the raid through frostbolts, blood worms and all the other shit they threw at us- brilliant!

Spiders-yeah, um, not a fan,so lets make it quick next time we go thru that room, k?

Thanks guys- was an awesome evening, now lets go get that King dude!

Nice going well done
fadious
Veteran raider

pwincess wrote:

Spiders-yeah, um, not a fan,so lets make it quick next time we go thru that room, k?

!

let make sure we go even slower and do we know what stoped the waves us getting to the other side or a set number of waves

thad
fadious
Veteran raider

ya was a fun lets keep it up
zorlon
Dedicated Raider

yeh it was a awsome night we are well into it now i can see light at the end of the tunnel we worked well together if we can gell this into 25 man we will win everytime think we have a new raid leader in the making here love the tactics tiny awsome . for those that read are forums the ones giving up the game and join eol we are nearly there Happy

re: the downing of the lich king!

tonight is your (lich king) night baby...
sindragosa will go down quick, no doubt about it. its an easy fight.
then we will have a lot of time on the king.

i want to say that i think saturday night showed an amazing team work. the fact that people actually helped by calling out on vent stuff like shock vortex in middle, fire ball on... kinetic bomb on bla bla side, blazing skeleton on the left etc... made the difference in my opinion. with all of us helping each other, great things happened. and now we are just a heart bit away from facing the king.

well done to us all.

love
tiny

erm...are we forgetting about Blood Queen..or did I miss something here?

I really hope u guys didn't kill her without me, I so wanted the chance to bite Iehi...

we can discuss this tonight at raid.
we can choose to do either Lanathel first then sindragosa, but iam afraid that we wont have time to cope with the lich king (ofcourse if we manage to down Lanathel and Sindragosa which isnt obvious at all).

if u ask me, i prefer to have a go at the lich king. starting with sindragosa and hopefully down her fast enough to have plenty of time to take out the king. taking out the king will open for us the possibility to raid icc10 heroic.

we will vote on that tonight if we manage to get the group going again.

tiny

Is it not required that we clear all 3 wings before we can try the lich king?
pwincess

Yeah...I thought we had 2 kill the bosses of all wings before we cld kill King...

aye thts right, all three end bosses then lich king is open for business

ok ok, i may have jumped forward a bit too fast.

according to bliz, u do need to clear all wings before confronting the king.

so lets see what tonight will get us too.

learn the tacts as well as u can, and hopefully we will have a glimpse of the king.

in any case, downing one or two more bosses will be splendid.

cya tonight

excited
tiny

Yeah it's a good idea to check all three last bosses on Tankspot. Sindragosa isn't complicated, and Lanathel is more coordination than tricky tactics, but the Lich King is almost a twenty minute fight that changes through several phases. If we get there, anyone that hasn't studied it themselves have no chance of learning the whole of it from explaination.

very well done guys :D

this old rogue is very jealous, wish i was able to come with you on these runs

just means the rest of us slackers are gonna have to work harder on the 25 man stuff :D

Deeth
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: