View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: 1000 GOLD up for grabs this week.

Three err ok... TWO ICC 25 raid sign up Bonus

Forum Image

So - simple.... sign up and attend at least Two ICC 25 man runs this week .... Starting on Wednesday 17 March and you will be eligable for a lucky roll.

Highest roll wins 1000g....... SO SIGN SIGN SIGN. (And not only for Wednesday you slackers)

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2010/03/15 13:17; edited 1 time in total

omg bizz, . Might even work...course 1k gold is just penuts 2 u Mr.Bling

Vix
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

special edit... if you signed for Wednesday, where available to raid but did not get in due to the raid been full, you still qualify as long as you sign and are available for the next two runs....

money money money, must be funny, its a rich man's world...

ahaaaaaaahaaa all the things i could do...

if i had a little money...

show me the money!!!

bizz, finally u doing somethiong with all the gold stacked deep in our guild vault hehe.

i like it, too bad i cant come this wednsday

tiny

errr sorry guys

but little did Bizz know i made copys of his vault keys when he sent his skirt for dry cleaning after the last 25 man run.......I sort of helped myself to a little bit.......alright......i mean all of it, well it was just sitting there doing nothing

Bizz i can honestly say me and your gold had a wonderfull time in Ironforge, Stormwind ect ect ect, we visited all the bars and lap dancing clubs and it really enjoyed being spent ;p

Lord Deeth
(with a slight hangover)
davemcza
Trial or Inactive

Oh noez!
Pictures of the Deef giving those poor LITTLE Ironfogrians lap-dances are invading my mind!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeK!

awesome incentive guys. I cant wait to donate to the "buy bizzy some pants fund" pwincess has set up on the side.

On a serious note, its a little worrying that a 1000g lottery needs to be issued as an incentive for guys to progress in ICC. I have had some sound issues which messed with my raiding but its all sorted so I'm back in the run to get my tokens. All of my awesome gear has come from being in the continuations. I always have tokens at my disposal and I've made many a grown man cry as I use them mercilessly to get my shiny new toys.

When i joined the pinks I remember the wipe fest that was Anoooob. God what a nightmare. I still hate that dam beetle.
Then the wipefest that was Marrogwar. *groan* I think it was 2 weeks before we downed him?? I may be wrong.
The wipefest that was Sarafuang, festergut, rotface... the list goes on and on. Wiping is what part of being a pink 25 man raider is all about. We are a mellow bunch and like to take our time with a boss.

Look at how we cruise through ToC now, its like a heroic and now ICC first 6 bosses one shotted last week?? None of that would be possible without grinding, learning, wiping, struggling, swearing, hearing lord deeth cry and Alex logging off as soon he hears the word "guild repair" Happy . (j/k)

Yes it is frustrating, yes its not always cool but this is the challenge of the game and the joys of team based play. Instead of gold maybe make the wipe nights shorter. If we make no progress on a boss after 3 hours call it but even thats risky because we have downed many a boss on last attempt.... but maybe making the last attempt sooner would help. I dunno. Just a thought. Use it, dont use it.

However. I love gold. So yay! Happy
pwincess

re: Thanks Bizzcuit!

Thanks a lot to Bizzie Bizzcuit and the guild for giving me and Khieran 1000g each!!!

It made a night of Merricks raid leading all worthwhile tongue out Loves ya Stinky Pooh Bear!!!!

JK, Merri, you did a wonderful job and put up with my shit, well done and thanks!!!

Heres a juicy little snippet from tonights ICC wipefest fun raid led by Fluffy Bear tongue out

Forum Image

hehe now everyone knows:) iehi died!
had some internet problems last night been trying to get back on its now 2.30 and everything seems to be working again hope this doesn't happen again! sry for the inconvinience
zot
Khieran

Hey Bizz,

Just wanted to say.. its been pleasure doing business with you

I decided to donet my win to a little organisation... called - "Warlock gone crazy" wink

Thank you, Happy
cya later guys
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: