View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: ICC 25 Continue - 4 April

University of Raiding - Wipe fest 101

Forum Image

It was a wipe fest ..... but huge progress made from an experience perspective.

Last night was just one of those nights that we had to make do with the resources on hand.... with no progression raid leader on line... I had to step in and take charge of our ICC continue.

Given that my memory is so bad, I decided Dr Putricide would be a good place to start. Luckily most had done this in 10 man, so my vague tactic explanation was not that critical... after a few hours of wiping and getting good experience but not really getting past 2nd phase we decided to try Princes.

Luckily at that time Tiny appeared.... he took over the lead and did an amazing job explaining the tactics .... maybe too good.... iehi, Piccalo, Cankle and a few other perverts never did manage to focus after the beach volley ball explanation on the orbs.

In any event, it was a great night, we got Princes down to 20% and with a few more attempts we would have got them down without a doubt. (No peer pressure Taka Happy )

The value of actually doing the encounter over just reading tactics is demonstrated time and time again on our continue runs...

They are hard work but the back bone of our progression.

Well done to all. It was an excellent nights raiding.

re: ICC 25 Continue - 4 April

Lol beach volley ball makes me miss southern California. Not a lot of beach ogling going on in Scotland =).
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: