Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thautes

re: App: Thautes

The application submitted by Thautes is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Thautes

Level:

Class:
Warrior

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Scarshield%20Legion&name=thautes

Do you have dual-spec:
Yes

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
JC, BS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
mostly i can raid all week

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
i have raided toc10 and 25 each over 6 times, togc10 all 5 bosses, naxxramas most of bosses, in icc i did first 6 bosses on 10 and 25 man, i didnt get farther because all my runs were pugs, i know tactics for first 3 wings, i also tryed icc10 hardmodes for marrowgar which we got to 10% on our best try, i did gunship about 4-5 times, also attempted rotface and saurfang hc.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I want to join because im on friendly terms with all the people i know from your guild, i would like to kill lich king, for which i am geared and skilled enough but is not quite achiveable in pugs. I also heard you are in need of a good warrior tank.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
When i first started wow i joined the exilum or something, thats about 5-6 months ago, i left because they didnt give me a chance to raid, next guild was the reckoners which expected me to be humble so i left the first day, next were some social guilds which fell apart, i stayed in trauma for 1 week but theyr leader zarathia was a bad raid leader because she yelled and blamed others. After that i stayed out of guilds. I left nothing out.

What do you do when you're not playing WoW?:
I train muai thay, downhill, sometimes make explosive things or weapons, go to parties and hang out with friends.

Marko

Nationality:
Slovenija

Dolenska

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

Anything else about you that can help support your application:?:
You can ask your members to give opinions about me. Quite some know me. Have a nice day and thx for your time.

If I am accepted for a trial with RMWP, I agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct:
Yes

merrick

re: DECLINED - App: Thautes - by whitemikki

gear is good and you obviously have experience.

the thing that concerns me about your app is you reasons for leaving your previous guilds, like the reason you gave for leaving th reckoners, they wanted you to be humble, so u left? doesnt really strike me as a very mature thing to do, and if im quite frank, sounds like we'd be walking on eggshells not to upset you, which i can tell you is not gunna fit well with us.

please elaborate on this and give us a sence of the type of person you are so we'd have a better idea of whether ud fit in, the last thing we wanna do is waste yours, and most importantly our time by giving you a trial for us to find your not suited.

and lastly who are these guildies that know you?

I think the language translation may have created the wrong impression.

Merrick is quite right in his question but I suspect that as english is not your first language you may not be conveying the actual events accurately.

Just take a little more time explaining why you left you last guilds.

Maybe even explain in your home language - we may have a guildie who can translate.

Idont know. I see lots of ticked boxes but also lots of parts that dont ring true.
Quote:

I also heard you are in need of a good warrior tank.
Who would say this? Non of our raids have been dropepd because of lack of tanks and we have 2 warrior tanks that greatly outgear you and raid regular backed up with a ferel druid with an arse to rival the size of a small moon, and a Pally who is both regular and skilled.

Now i am not sayign we cant find a space but I find it hard to believe anyone connected with RMWP would make that comment.

I am going to wait for a reply to this and the other questions asked before I make a decision on my vote.

Mikki
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

mmmm true. Damn this fence feels good

I don't like this.

Like Merrick points out, you was asked to be humble and left the guild.
Believe me! You would have been asked to be very, very humble in RMWP too, so I don't see the point taking you in! You would just leave anyway!

No from me, unless you can explain what you ment about that, in a way so I change my mind!

pwincess

Who are the people you know in our guild? Your name rings a bell..have you applied before? or do you spam trade a lot or something?

Well, think he good experienced.

The reckoners true story:
Only did one raid with him when he just became tank. That was Onyxia, never gonna forget that raid, was quite funny. I think it was proberly me who did explain the tactics. Than he didnt knew that he needed to get the drake to the back wall, so he just run to the drake and than:
Uhmm. /dance (thats how it did look like :P) But he just didnt knew the tactics. We tried a few times but didnt kill him at the end.
This is not meaned as a insult, was just so funny that i never forget that.
After this raid an officer dicided to get him in the guild to help him out.

But i remember that u did leave the reckoners, and the reason you give isnt right. I was an officer at that moment. I think they did help u a lot and they helped u with gearing. Than we did a few raids and u didnt had much experience. Soo they did explain all. And perhaps thats what u mean with humble. But you were longer in there than 1 day.

But what i try to say is that the things i remember from u aint all very possitive. Perhaps you did change a bit. But i dont know if the ''evil'' Thautes is gone.

Sorry based on the above - unless very good explain... the fence is hurting my ass.

No vote from me

??????????????????

This app has two officer no votes? Sry it should have been closed good luck in finding a new home for raiding.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: