View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sunnybunny

re: for char char

can someone poke/hug/slap/kiss/doom blackwings for me please.
she doesn't log onto msn enough.
*waves at pinkies who know who i am*

sunny

awwwww u little naughty dude !!!!!!!!!! im on msn sometimes and sometimes i just appear offline. how r u in Austrilia !!!!!!!!! u gotta come back soon , coz i misss u so , and im waiting to get u drunk again in pub.hahahahah COME BACK u!!!!!! and hopefully we can get more ppl to go for a drink next time when u back xDDDD can't wait.
leave me a message on msn, i will reply when i log on.
kisssss u ang big huzzzzz btw, say hi to tommy for me plz~ hurhur

Victory Winner of the drinking race- wingsy~ ~ twisted
Sunnybunny

hehe yeah definately. ive been practising my drinking skills so when i get back you better watch out!although its mainly wine and beer im drinking atm so i still might get beat at tequilla >.>
i still think that seeing as i cant remember too much of it that i probably won and your just making out that i lost :P

im good, its a nice warm country and i got a car last week so i can travel round and see everything really easily now. the public transport here is sooooooooo bad its not funny!! and the interwebs is crap too, otherwise i'd still be logging on occasionally (im working on ways to get round this but atm i haven't got any good ideas)

ill be home sometime next year maybe??im not really sure yet, i haven't planned much...i figured if there were no plans then i couldn't screw them up...

what have you been up to?still drinking the guiness? :P

miss you loads /hugzzz n cuddles

rubbishy loser of the drinking race - sunny

I looked into this thread, and felt a little bit like a Peeping Tom, so, this is me saying ... I challenge ye all to the drinking challenge that Wingsy wonned.

(Famous last words: how hard could it possibly be?)

LOL~ yeah still love my favour beer ,hurhur ^^ but have not gone to pub so often recently since i play wow again LOL. cough~~~~~ but just went out with my mate today to see her new house and watched sex and city 2. was coool i like it pretty much.haha ^^
Sneaky ~~~ come on ~!Wanna see u drunk too~ hurhur ~ (Evil laugh). ~~~hurhur twisted
Sunnybunny

davemcza wrote:

(Famous last words: how hard could it possibly be?)

speaking from personal experience: veryuberlymassivelysooperdooperhard!

i cant msg you when your offline cuz i have msn on my phone and it's crap /cry.

ill just text you next time its the middle of the day in england. stupid aussies being on the wrong side of the world and having differnt clocks *shakes fist*

Sommer!!!! The Legend!!!

Nice to see you are still alive!
Take care! Happy

merrick

=O sunnybunny is sommer!!!!!!!!!

dude!!!! hows it going!!!! i still have a cake u made!!!

damn dude u were gone when i got back from my australian walkabout so i never knew where u got to, i hope all is well and miss u dude!

haha sommer is sommer, sommer is even worse than sunny at drinking, LOL, remember when i go house party together with sommer at one of our mate's house , he only drank 1 beer!!!!!! that was about it. sommer can't drink!!! twisted i will tell him u guys miss him so hurhur~
sunnybunny is sunnyloras~ the Evil gnome lock, i bet u remember him. hahah. he used to join our raid sometimes and helped out back in tbc, he and his bro - Pyschotaz in EoL and sunny was in our lovely guild for a while too. if it helps u to remember that damn cuty gnome evil lock.
hugzz text me when u can :p

hugzzz and cuddles~~~
wingsy~ twisted
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: