View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
dacce
Officer

re: Important Alert

My fellow Pinkies

it has been a stressful week for us all, first our beloved GM, the slightly premature pulling tank known as Alexm was hacked, the reasons behind this are unclear but after some investigation by the Gnome department of CoD (those little buggers can get into anything) it has come to light that this was a covert operation by PLONKA.

The specifics are not totaly clear yet but the clever little Gnomes did find a deep fried Mars bar that had been tampered with sedative, we can assume this was all part of some dasterdly plan by PLONKA to gain access to our GM's account and to begin a "faked hack", thereby forcing our GM to relinquish controll of the guild to the only officer online at the time, the notorious leader of PLONKA and well known for his cross dressing fetish, Bizzmark.

Since this dispicable act took place the beloved guild of RMWP has had to endure being in the vice like grip (although slightly femanine grip) of the..... dare I say it..... Paladins.

The investigating Gnomes have found some hidden agenda's that this infamous leader of PLONKA plans to enforce on the members of RMWP.

1 all members are to wear a skirt... and enjoy it

2 one night a week all members must shine a Paladins boots

3 no one is to undercut Bizzmark or any of his alt's on the AH

4 no one is allowed to have more Mana than bizz (note, WTF is Mana ???)

5 there is also something about a love an animal night three times a week, we have also found a shipping order for three hundred goats

But never fear pinkies, your true Lord Deeth is taking action even as we speak, PLONKA's are not the only ones that can take covert action, even as you are Reading this post members of CoD are planning their actions to over throw the attempted take over by the Pali's

The One True Lord

Deeth
merrick

jealous much? :P

Bastards!!!!

I am noting there is no disclaimer attached of the *no gnomes were hurt while taking opart in covert operations*.

Careful with those gnomes Deeth they to like a bit of court action!!!
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

What complete bollocks… this is completely unfounded and I urge you to completely ignore the drivel and propaganda coming from those creepy leather wearers

There is no truth to any of it. The gnomes as most of you know, are not very bright, easily distracted and quite frankly thanks to inbreeding (They have tried to date tall leggy blonds but dry humping your girlfriends ankles does not often earn a second date), not all together with the program….. I mean for goodness sake… I have this one gnome that follows me around for hours while I herb…..not sane.

And it was not to long ago – every time I prepared a fish feast, a gnome would be found in one – forget the hygene issues for a second but that stuff is hot and smelly when I prepare it …. What happens to that gnomes genitals?? Is it possible to procreate successfully when you spend hours sitting on hot fish baking your nuts??? And of course the smell – when you smell like old Cod (heheh see what I did there), you are not going to have much luck with the ladies… which means you have to play weird games with your cousins …. and erm… well we chatted about the inbreeding already….

SO what I am trying to say is that why trust a gnome??? If I had wanted to sedate our leader to steal his password… and of course you all know I would never, ever do that… I would slip a little something into his haggis and ensure a secret delivery of ten bottles of scotch to his house. I would then deliver a free voucher for redemption of 5 hours of sitcom reruns from the local video store… when his missus gets her hands on that… he will be free to munch haggis, sip whiskey and read through pennypinchers.com for hours… after about two hours, when the combination of whiskey, doped haggis and sensual money saving ideas starts to relax our mighty leader to a state of near bliss, a simple email from Blizzard offering a 2% discount on monthly subscriptions to all loyal pennypichers.com subscribers who respond and logon onto there genuine battlenet account via this genuine battlenet looking site ……….

Well that’s how I would do it, which I didn’t of course, and never thought of and really something like that would take hours to come up with and execute and er…… and well … anyway… the gnomes are mad…. They know nothing!

Onto the other accusations…

1) I want to assure you that skirts are not necessary unless you have very nice legs…and further to that…. THEY ARE NOT BLOODY SKIRTS… they are manly, kilt like battle leggings. The fine protective mesh which has a “kilt like” appearance is just that, a protection from the blood spray of yet another rogue biting the dust… although it keeps the blood off the bulk of our shiny steel … it does not quite cover our boots …. So yea
2) Ok so as mentioned, this is required… but hey since I am the current GM – I am sure you understand …. Some perks are required. But really how tough can it be to give the odd pally’s shoes a bit of a buff, come on you know you while like it……
3) This point ok – makes sense – I am sure you can all understand the logic here…. Just don’t undercut me…if you do… the please remember “1 copper”….
4) Well this is a tough one… other pallies are allowed to..but as for anyone else… is it even possible??
5) Ok this one is nonsense … as we all know the real culprits here and I am surprised the old codger even brings this up… If it where me, I would be trying to bury “the incident behind the shed” and not trying to bring things up again…. The SPCA is still pressing charges as far as I know and if it was not for the fact the he is already in a home and is able to pull the “dementia and senility” card, they would have closed this case long ago. I understand that his ultimate travel destination is Australia …

So Pinkies … please ignore all the rants …. Enjoy the brief glorious period of happiness and harmony as us mighty Pally’s rule the guild.

lmao

wingsy~ twisted
Scarlie1
Officer

haha, i got more mana

Little shoeshine gnome never gets low down
But he's got the dirtiest job in town
bendin' low at the pallies' feet
On the windy corner of the Stormwind street
Well, I asked him while he shined my shoes
How'd he keep from gettin' the blues?
He grinned as he raised his little head
Popped a shoeshine rag and then he said.

Get rythem when you get the blues.
Hey, get rythm when you get the blues.
it only costs a copper, just a copper a shoe.
Does a million gold worth of good for you.
dacce
Officer

Don't worry mikki all of the gnomes sent on this mission returned without harm, the pali's were too slow to catch the little buggers

rest asured pinkies that the plan is afoot and soon order will be restored..... Or was that chaos, I do get the two mixed up

Lord Deeth
dacce
Officer

The one true Lord Deeth last night tried to break the brainwashing of PLONKA on a pali and tried to bring him over to the light...... Or was that the dark side ???

But...... The hold of the devious grand master of plonka was too strong and the Lord Deeth failed

never fear though members of the pink soon the covert arm of CoD will reveal itself to all and the world will be awed
fadious
Veteran raider

You can never sway a member of PLONKA to turn to the CoD twisted you should know that.
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Trying to recruit an army of little gnomes ..... hahah ... how on earth did you think you could get away with it.

When Pwincess first told me about the silly little plan, I was skeptical, really doubting that you would dare try and mob me in Dal with a crowd of shorties..... but when the brave and noble Thadious confirmed this ... well the cat was out of the bag and your little group of rats had to scuttle back off into the darkness... oh how funny.

You cannot keep anything from me... I have inside information... MUHAHAHHAHAHAA....

Don't u dare bring me into this,I have nothing to do with this petty squabble.
And to insinuate that I lowered myself to communicating with you, Bizzmark is just low and hurtful.
You WISH you could be mobbed by gnomes in Dalaran..pervert-gnome-abuser...

pwincess wrote:

You WISH you could be mobbed by gnomes in Dalaran..pervert-gnome-abuser...

coming from the person's who's pic is you smacking a gnomes ass
dacce
Officer

That's not a smack, she's just helping the gnome to reach new hieghts to give bizz a kick in the backside :p
whitemikki
Veteran raider

id pay a lot of gold to trade places with that Gnome. Keep up the good work Pwinny.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: