View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Outrageous news - Murphy has been cheated on!

A broken hearted dog shares his tale of woe

Forum Image

Dear RMWP members,

I am sad to inform you of a huge rift in my house hold. I share this with you as it has been me who has kept the silly rogue you know as Deeth, semi awake during many of your raids.

I have faithfully licked his face when he falls asleep on the keyboard, normally getting him to jolt awake and continue spamming the macro he has bound to one key.

You probably need to know that on those occasions where you actually need some DPS, I let him fall asleep and then mash the correct sequence of keys ... it works.... thankfully you have awesome Pally healers who are able to keep me up - I have noticed those mean words from my former best friend and want you to know that I do not agree with them at all. You guys are great!

Anyway - the point of this letter is to let you know how hurt I am. I always used to be the love of his life, I was the one who cleaned up all the dribble when he ate, I was the one that cleaned around the toilet bowl when he missed..... (he always misses) and I was the one that warned him when someone was approaching whenever he peered through Mrs. Owens bathroom window.

Last Sunday he tells me he is going out for lunch.... I had no idea that when he said he was going to eat some lamb that he meant it any other way than with mint....... I was so wrong.... the bastard has returned with some fluff on the side and I am heartbroken.

I could deal with that sexy new young lady.... she is after all half blind and a bit of a saint ... but this is just too much. (and she plays wow)

I beg all of you... Please talk some sense into the old dodger.... firstly his heart will not be able to take this for to much longer..... 2ndly the noise at night is driving me crazy and thirdly if we can get the senile old git to his senses by Sunday ... I stand a good chance of having some lamb bones for lunch.

Your faithfully,
Murphy

We are doomed.
Dooooooomed!
Baaa!

your to late mate, it was all a ploy, the lambs been cooked and me and murphy had a lovely meal :D
tinyrock
Trial or Inactive

this is what ur doing when lyera not at home bizz? looking up on the web for nude sheep pictures wearing ligerie???

u are even worse then a horny gnome... we at least look for the cudly animals such as rabbits and bunnys... (we find many sexy ones on some weird smelly castle called playboy mantion).

tinyrock wrote:
this is what ur doing when lyera not at home bizz? looking up on the web for nude sheep pictures wearing ligerie???

u are even worse then a horny gnome... we at least look for the cudly animals such as rabbits and bunnys... (we find many sexy ones on some weird smelly castle called playboy mantion).

hehehehe!!! Booya Bizz!

Jump to: