View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: LK KILL TONIGHT!!!

TONIGHTS RAID.

Tonight we will be breaking RMWP tradition and not using a first come first sign system when picking the Raiders we take. We really want to get this first (of many) kills on the LK tonight so we will be taking people with not only Raid Buffs and Debuffs in mind but also the Abilities, Utilities and Skills they bring to the table. Also factoring in how some people have not just put in effort in ICC but over the whole Expansion as a while proving themselves to be top performers under the pink banner.

We know this means a few are going to miss out but and we are truly sorry but we will repeat this kill (please god give us the dam kill) again over the coming weeks.

The people allocated a space but 1900 game time will have that space come game time. But the allocation will change allot between now and then as we maximise the composition of the raid.

Last edited by whitemikki on 2010/07/28 10:57; edited 1 time in total
davemcza
Trial or Inactive

Mikki, please don't get cross with me, I always get grumpy when somebody changes things, and I need to speak out to cure my grumpyness.

You're saying that we can only kill leechie king on 25 man with a hand picked team composition tonight.

But, at the same time you're saying that in the future we will be able to kill him with any selection, many times over.

Perhaps it would be more fair if you made it clear that any 25 man LK attempt would require a specific raid composition, and perhaps consider stating that future 25 man attempts would give preference to those who do not have the title already.

Relax sneaks... this is a standard disclaimer to ensure that people who are not ready for this fight understand if excluded. We are really talking about trialists or people who have never done the tacs.

Good luck guys! May the pink be with you!
when you get the bugger down, do me a favour and kick him where it hurts from me ;)
Once again, Good Luck!! :D
Kesur

I gotta feeling!

Jump to: