View previous topic :: View next topic  
tinyrock
Trial or Inactive

re: Lich King Final Demise

Lich King Final Demise on Monday - be there or be square (blue) wink

Clap your hands in the air, like u very much Care...

the Lich king is going down and it will happen this coming Monday!!

go sign on rapid raid and lets kill the frozen sack of vile goats twisted

oh that bitch is going like a whore with a £50 note her face

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Well done for last night people. It was an Epic night of Pink raiding.

Not only did we learn at a incredible rate and by the last attempt you could see a team of 25 people moving fluidly. But there was so much fun had. My emotional range was awesome.
From horney and wanting to have sex with all the sexy pinkies to literally throwing myself off the edge of the arena, thorwing my headset off the wall and going into the garden to smoke and cool off.

Everyone was laughing and joking right up until the point the LK charged but swicthing to focused raider in the blink of and eye. Well Done.

For me the challenge is extra hard. I have never Melee'd in ANY MMO and as much as I enjoy it my reactions and not instinctive like they are on my Tree and Mage. I find myself having to think before catching the bind for this and that ability and it was that 0.3 sec delay in hitting sprint when the RW went out with Defile that led to my bout of Nerd Rage. I set myself high standards and yesterday on more than one occasion I fell well short

With that in mind, if composition allows it, in future I will use my Mage for LK fight.....lets face it I am a better Caster (ATM) than I am a Melee but by the time Cata Raiding comes along my Rogue will be just as fluid but for a fight like this those minor inperfections turn a brilliant try to massive fail.

I hope you get him down Monday!!

Mikki
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

/sign

and agree with all sentiments. Last night was fantastic, this complex fight is getting more and more doable. It really is going be a fantastic achievement to down him.

I hope that we make it a regular occurrence thereafter...

Bizzmark wrote:
/sign

and agree with all sentiments. Last night was fantastic, this complex fight is getting more and more doable. It really is going be a fantastic achievement to down him.

I hope that we make it a regular occurrence thereafter...

Thats simple Skidmark!! We just start a ICC25 and repeat it until hes down never starting a new one until hes dead.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: