View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Lich King 25 - Downed!!!

The Kingslayers !!!

Forum Image

The Power of Pink has prevailed again. Months of determination and focus has resulted in the slaying of the Lich King.

The raid night started with an air of excitement, (as they normally do), 35 guild members where online and ready at sign up time and with hardly any delay we where ready to rock.

We pulled Lich King and almost immediatly Taker DC'd. Tiny had to take over tanking LK and a shambling horrer. In the confusion two raiders got insta killed and it looked like we where heading for our first wipe.

Thankfully Taker came back online, we recovered and went back to our normal positions. The DPS was awesome and the first transition phase came and went without a hitch.

Phase two moved like a perfectly choreographed dance...weeks of practice showed and before we knew it we where racing to the edge for the 2nd transition phase.

Going into third phase we had amost of the raid intact and suddenly the the goal was within our grasp.. the tanking was sublime, the healing intense and focused, we moved together like a well oiled machine but started to take haevy casualties.

Harvest soul was wrecking havoc and our raiders where falling, 20%...18% ....16% ... healers dropping... Bizz gets sucked into Frostmourne and only a few healers remain to keep the tanks up. 14% .... 13%..... Taker dies .... only about 10 raid members remain alive .... 12% ...10.7% .... only a handfull of raiders remain alive ....."Oh NO!!!" could it be a 0.1% wipe????" ... 10.2% ................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vent erupts!!! Lich King falls and we have amazingly One shotted the Lich King.

Well Done Pinkies you are incrediable. This complex fight will forever remain in my mind and I am sure every single one of you as the ultimate example of team work, dedication and skill. We can all be very, very proud.

This kill belongs to every single team member who laid the foundation for us to get here, thank you guys, we are going to do this again and again until every one of you have enjoyed the experience.....it was a long road and the road is littered with burnout's, drama, nerd rage and heartache but in the process we also built strong friendships, learnt valuable life lessons and I believe grew as people - I have personally loved every minute of it.

To everyone one of you, past and present, I salute you...May the Power of Pink prevail in all your life challenges - you are unstoppable.

Forum Image

Last edited by Bizzmark on 2010/08/09 23:10; edited 2 times in total

Well done guys. I'm sad that i had to miss it but Congrats
Zæc

GZ guys :P did anyone fraps it ? I will happily edit and make a movie out of it, 2 hrs feature length with a few training montage's like in rocky ?

CONGRATULATIONS!
huntrea

re: Ymi

Well done Good Job TINY!!! TAKER tooo Aweosme run. Big thanks to all .

Tonight its gona be a gooood night i can Fell it!

Bulvvark
Veteran raider

I rise from my grave to say well done for making the lich king see Pink!

Congratulations. <3

tinyrock
Trial or Inactive

the word imba cannot describe the achievment guys.

i have been with RMWP allmost a year now, and with many first kills including the last toc25 boss, the first kill of anub.

nothing felt like this kill. nothing. not even sindy.

this boss either breaks you apart and destroy you or make u stronger. we wanted to engage him few months before, after we killed sindy. but after 1-2 nights of wiping without making progress and feeling that the guild isnt ready yet for this fight physically and mentally, we decided to postpone it. some peeps left, some peeps went on vacations, and we were struglling to get enough peeps to fill our 25 man ranks. a month passed and suddenly we felt new atmosphere in our ranks and when we asked the guild what would they prefer to do, the LK fight was chosen allmost by everyone. the signups for this fight were very high when considering the summer and the dedication and effort put to learning the tacts and working together both on court and off on the forums was amazing.

everyone had the same feeling, its very very close. in fact it was sooo damn close we actually one shotted him, and we started the worst possible with taker dc, and me handeling both the LK and the shambeling horror. offcourse iam sooo imba so we managed to pull it through (thanks for the healers for keeping me alive and the dps for not stealing aggro wink ).

and offcourse the most important thing is, we had so much fun during this fight, for the past few weeks. i cannot recall one single bad incident. many laughs on vent, yet all were focused and the learning curve was very fast.

GOOD WORK GUYS!!! WE ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER.

When I saw the achievement spam blast across my chat window I was immediately proud, proud and glad.
Then I got jealous and turned a little green.
Then pride resumed.

Now, I am again extremely proud to be small part of this guild.
Well done to the team!

BRAVO's ALL ROUND!
BOOYA!
and ... BONKERS!

and ...

and ...

you 1 shotted the skull boot wearing bugger!

1 shotted him!

EPICNESS!!!!

Congatulations slayers!
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGRRRAAAAAATTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNKKKKKKIIIIIEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Havent checked website for a few weeks and what do I find, u awesome peeps hav bagged the LK25! It was only a matter of time...that was certain, and as always Pinkies dont disapoint

Miss u all and keep up the PINK POWERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Vix
whitemikki
Veteran raider

. Such a great feeling. The fight has been discribed but it doesnt do it justice...nothing can do it justice. At one point I was lauching as a Harvest Soul killed on of our guys and the LK enraged I feared a wipe. I screamed down vent for Taker to use his CDs to get a reply....I dont have any off CD!! Luckily at that exact moment he started calling spirits and Taker took the oppotunity to do a runner and put enough distance between him and the Enraged One Shot Machine that is the LK in a bad mood.

A small part of the fight but it had me smiling Happy It was little intricate things in the fight that got us through. Everyone perfomred awesome and as Bixx said the movement was coming out of instinct from practice. When the chips were down people focused and did the little things that keep us alive.

Thanks everyone. I look forward to killing him again.

I WONT RAID MUCH FROM HERE ON IN!! I will make myself available for Sindi/LK nights to get other guildies the Achi but other than that I am in Semi-InterXpacRetirement.

Mikki
Ikinio aka Gaardsholt
Veteran raider

what did he drop ?
whitemikki
Veteran raider

It is well known the LK is a fan of Rogues Happy

Deeth got the Axe. I got the Dagger Happy
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Friggen typical.... the lowest life scum of the earth has a soft spot for those smelly leather wearing thugs..... I wanna kill him again!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i heard the newssssssssssssss !!!!!! u guys r sooooooooooooo imba!!!!! well done alll , proud of u all, super job !!!!!! RMWP rules ,hahahah. missss u guys lots, hugzzzz , hope i can come back to wow soon after my damn boring uni work done. can't wait !!!!!! xixix~!!!!!!
hugzzzzzzzz allllllll
super job done there !!!!!

wingsy~ twisted
Loutres
Veteran raider

Campeones, campeones, olé, olé, olé!!!!

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: