Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Reetry

re: App: Reetry

The application submitted by Reetry is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Reetry

Level:

Class:
Paladin

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&cn=Reetry

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Retribution,Protection.

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Alchemy 450, JC 450

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
Around 80 days or so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
Depends a little, heard the raid times where a little different to the times I usually raid. Tho It probably wont be that much of a problem

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
ICC 25. 5/12 "Wiped 3% on Rotface"

Been on Dreamwalker, Blood Queen ICC 25 too

ICC 10 10/11 Been on LK Tho I haven't taken the time yet to down him.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
There shouldn't be any days that would interrupt me from raiding.

Are there any achievments or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or otherwise?:
Red Proto Drake

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Well I've got a few friends on Scarshield:

Arthazz
Snutte

And they are in Real Men Wear Pink

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
I rather want to play with my friends instead of being alone on my server, thats why I probably change in a few days. Atm I'm on Sporeggar in a quiet succesful guild, but since everybody else plays on Scarshield then I rather want to play there, also I haven't been much active theese days because its really booring playing wow without irl friends or really close internet friends ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frederik Grandt

Nationality:
Denmark

Esbjerg

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Soccer, Fitness. thoose are my interests

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: DECLINED - App: Reetry - by Alexm

Fred, I am not sure about this app at all. firstly you do not meet out age criteria,

secondly the only way you would get in here is on a very strong vouch from Muzun, your friends mom.

Muzen if you do vouch you would need to take them under your wing.

We are a more mature guild, we relax and do not want to have to hold back due to people who are really to young to be here. Nothing against you at all but this makes it uncomfortable.

I dont know - Muz?

Its alright, you don't have to vouch for me just because Muzen does.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
venke/doomforge
Veteran raider

Hello Fredric ,u must understand most of the ppl in this guild are minimal 2ce your age.We most certainly do things completely difrent than u imagin them to be .No doubt u can be a mature person with a wide variety of intrests ;but ....my guesing and thaughts are that this might not be the perfect enviroment for young ppl like yourself growing up in.We all have strong opinions and feelings well developed in our own personalitys but at the end of the day we respect and empathize eachothers feelings(most of the time:)).

Pls think well about this app Fredric.U talk bout your friends Arthazz and Muzen but do u have other rl friends on this server ?
Well,if u realy want this and your friends here want this ,i hope our leaders can work something out .

GL m8

Yeah I know, the cost of the server transfer and faction change is quiet alot too. Happy anyways I'll think about the stuff above you've said.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Going to say yes for this as it is part of a family thing with Muzen and her son. This is his friend.

I am sure Muzen will supervise them if needed.

So yes from me.

I am sure Mumu will monitor weather it is healthy or not. As long Mumu give her personal approval I will vote yes. But I would urge people to wait for Mumu to vote before giving this app the rubber stamp.
Misse
Officer

Well i have to say i do know this guy but as a player i have no clue, so it will be up to you guys, if you want him in or not Happy
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Muz if only a player then no. I thought it was a real life friend.

So sorry - I am saying yes if real life friend - no if not

Misse wrote:
Well i have to say i do know this guy but as a player i have no clue, so it will be up to you guys, if you want him in or not Happy

she said " well.. i have to say, i do know this guy, BUT! as a player i have no clue,"
just saying :P
Irinia
Vice Guildmaster

Ikinio aka Gaardsholt wrote:
Misse wrote:

she said " well.. i have to say, i do know this guy, BUT! as a player i have no clue,"
just saying :P

mhm, that's what I understood as well (daft old pally)... she knows him RL, but she doesn't know how he is as a player (since he's on Sporeggar probably)
venke/doomforge
Veteran raider

say yes.!
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

opps - I am old and stupid - sorry Muz. If you know him in real life and you vouch for him (or if yuo can smack him over the head in real life when he misbehaves in wow)

Then it is a yes.

re: Gremlinon

Hi,

I do know from personal experience that age is definitely not something to go by.. So like Bizz said, I think would be nice to hear from Muzen what she thinks of him personally first.

Other than that.. Hope your application gets the fair crit that I got when I first joined. I know these guys and they all great and believe me they only act in the best interest of everyone else and not themselves. It has nothing to do with how good you are in wow just how you are in RL!

Good Luck with this App m8.. Maybe see you soon!
Alexm
Guildmaster

Hi all this has been sitting for a while with no resolution? its still pending have we an update? accept/decline............

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: