View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Bizzmarks Bonus Bonanza is back

1000 Gold to one lucky raider each week!!!

Forum Image

Yup - end of expansion blues is hitting us and people are taking breaks, afkish, making babies and killing polar bears.

To try and bolster the faithful sign ups and maybe attract a few lurkers who have been leveling alts instead of raiding - we will be offering a 1000 gold per week to one lucky raider.

A roll will take place at the end of the Monday continuation run each week and the person with the highest roll will win 1000g. The only proviso is that they have to have signed for the raid in advance (At least 5 hours before raid start time)

In addition, a random role will take place in another raid every other week and the winner will receive an awesome surprise.... as long as they have signed.

This will carry on for the next four weeks.

Get your gold pile boosted now - SIGN UP.

re: Bizzmarks Bonus Bonanza is back

I wanted to make somewhat similar but more of a Lottery, so I think I will join the cause, Bizz I'll be giving 1 Primordial saronite to whom ever wins as well :-p Until I run out of emblems, but I got enough for 4 weeks or so I think. . .

So thats like 1,400g or so :-)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: