View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dougle
Raider

re: Hey guys

As some of you have no doubt heard, i am currently the GM of my old guild Exodus.
The position i have in that guild is a placeholder for Pwincess, who is mioving to the UK and is not online for a while. once Mel is back on line, she will be taking the GM spot back.

I am quite disappointed that not a single person has asked me about this in game before it was decided to kick me from the guild, i know i'm not the best player, but when i can make it, i try my best.

Anyway, i had no intention of leaving RMWP, Helping Mel with Exodus has given me an opportunity to raid while i otherwise wouldn't have been able to, mainly because of work, i never know when i will be available for raiding and by the time i do know, there are already too many sign ups. Graeme, you know this better than anyone!

To the guild officers, i would appreciate it if you re invited Dougle to the guild, I have had a lot of fun with you guys and would like to continue to do so Happy

Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Hi Dougle,

I have no problem with you been in RMWP - you are a great guy and we enjoy having you here.

My concerns are around you been in another raiding guild, I hear you that you get to raid more often due to flexible times, but how often have you been online, raiding with the other guild while we have needed raiders to get one of our runs going?

Recently we have had to call off raids or wait for ages for another member to come online to get a run going... in short we really need raiders batting for our team... feels very fair weather...

I know that you will sometime miss a RMWP run due to sign ups but there are always more than enough raids in the calender to get some action, and I just feel it is fair to give us priority - sure if you cant get a raid spot and have no chance to raid again that week, join another run in another guild after getting the go ahead from am officer (We almost never turn this type of a request down)

We invest in our raiders, help them gear, subsidize the purchase of epic patterns etc through discounted mats, in short help build your chars into strong raiders - feels like a slap in the face when raiders leave to go to other guilds.

This is just my opinion by the way. I would like you back but dont feel you should be in two raiding guilds -

Hmm, I might be missing something here, but if I read it correctly it goes something like.
1) Dougle is GM of another guild for a short while
2) Dougle gets to raid/is raiding more often in this other guild than in RMWP.
3) Dougle has been kicked from RMWP without any warnings.

This does sound a little weird in my ears, if its true. (Its probably not..)

In my humble opinion RMWP is a gathering of friends, some are tighter than others, but still one group of friends.

What would the reason for staying in any guild if most of the playtime is used elsewhere? Why wouldnt one want to be in the guild where the most of the time is used? And as far as getting raid spots, atm there are no shortage of those, quite the oposite confused

BUT beeing kicked from RMWP without any sort of warning sounds strange as well.
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Hi all,

Dougle is back in RMWP as he should be. Getting kicked without warning is not strange - it is wrong. Sorry Dougle - sometimes emotions and knee jerk reactions override common sense.

That said - there are still concerns about your role and activity in the other guild and we need to address those in our private forums.

Jump to: