Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Multipurpook
Alt

re: App: Multipurpook

The application submitted by Multipurpook is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Kaboomkin

Level:

Class:
Druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Kaboomkin

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
No

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
no

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Tailoring Enchanting

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
9 days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
Unknown

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
VOA 10, VOA 25, Naxx, Onyxia, OS, MC, Ulduar, BT

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
unknown

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I wish to join more for social reason i have 2 RL friends within the guild (Adzaxe and Piccalo), but on top of that i here good things about all members within the guild. Also i would love to come raiding as much as possible with the guild but because of certain complications i cannot be on WoW most nights of the week between 8-10, but whenever i can get on with those times i would come to raiding nights as much as possible

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Do not like the people within the guild also the guild is not progressing at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam Cowling

Nationality:
English

UK

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Modify computers, modify cars, play other video games.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
It is indeed over 9000!!!!!!!

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Kelstena

re: APPROVED - App: Multipurpook - by Bizzmark

hey liam, even though cata is coming up and gear is of very little importance at this stage of an expansion i am intrigued as to why you've gemmed haste as boomkin, rather than crit (your crit is only 23%~) meta gem should also be chaotic skyflare diamond, which requires 2 blue gems, also on your chest you haven't got the socket bonus, (red and blue, but you went red and yellow but if you had the correct meta you could have got the big bonus from chest and just stuck a blue gem in belt or something)

missing enchants on 1 or 2 pieces

BUT... enough about the gear Happy best of luck with the application mate hopefully see u soon Happy

hey liam you are a rlf and im gonna say yes bit i dunno if my vote will stand but good luck liam

venke/doomforge
Veteran raider

friend of picc and Adzaxe ,welcome if u got accepted m8.
Multipurpook
Alt

re: Reply to Kelstena

First of Kelstena ty for taking the time to look over my gear and give me advise upon it even though it is not necessary of u Happy. Reason some of my gear is socketed Haste is that it was back when i first reached 80 and i was more in need of Haste on my gear than crit, it is need of regemming yes but unfortunatly atm with me getting new gear to replace my blues and lower epics my money has more being focused on getting them gemmed and usable, and when i am in Moonkin form and buffed my crit is put upto 30.9% unbuffed.
Multipurpook
Alt

thats unbuffed sorry.
Irinia
Vice Guildmaster

I'm going to say yes since you're a real life friend, I like boomkins and I don't see any huge problems in the app.

Since Piccalo is one of the rl friends, we should probably wait for one more yes (or two nos) to keep things tidy.
Kelstena

re: Re: Reply to Kelstena

Multipurpook wrote:
First of Kelstena ty for taking the time to look over my gear and give me advise upon it even though it is not necessary of u Happy. Reason some of my gear is socketed Haste is that it was back when i first reached 80 and i was more in need of Haste on my gear than crit, it is need of regemming yes but unfortunatly atm with me getting new gear to replace my blues and lower epics my money has more being focused on getting them gemmed and usable, and when i am in Moonkin form and buffed my crit is put upto 30.9% unbuffed.

no problemo, like i say, cata is just round the corner so gear really isn't an issue at this stage of WotLK.

Welcome to RMWP, I to love Chickens and thiunkt he Cata model is going to be great...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: