View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
BalynWIN

re: LK10m Boost

Hello guys.

Prolly some of you reckon me so ya.. ehm..
I want to buy a LK10m boost for a friend from you. =)

Why dont Disillusion do it? Well, basicly we cant atm cuz they need me as healer on our raids since we are doing HMs, and why cant he play then? Well, cuz he dont have that exp of ICC so, I'm the one gonna play on his char.

Gear is not a problem, really. Tho, his exp is a bit low and thats why I am gonna play his char.

He is a warrior, prot mainspecc and fury dps as offspec.
Fury is a bit shitty tho cuz he is missing some enchants and such but if you feel safer with his char DPSing its np. I'll prolly do like 6k :D

I'm not gonna give out any names right now.
We can discuss the price. I've thinking about 2-3k gold since LK is fairly easy and it's just one boss. + It's me playing his char and not him.

Let me hear what you think plox. =)

/chief
BalynWIN

Ah, forgot to say I would like this boost really asap.
I dont have to be with you clearing ICC - just the LK kill =)
Ikinio aka Gaardsholt
Veteran raider

will u be needing gear? or ONLY LK ?
BalynWIN

Ikinio aka Gaardsholt wrote:
will u be needing gear? or ONLY LK ?

No, no gear. Just the LK achive.
Gear he got enough with

5.7k gs as tank, pretty much everything over 251 iLvl =) So, no gear - just kill
BalynWIN

Alltho, I rather go as DPS on LK since I dont have that much exp of prot warr on LK :P
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

hmmm im cool for stepping aside for someone to get a Kingslayer title as i have it already i would like more input from the other officers first but im happy to step aside for this and you gave a valid reason in my eyes mate

BalynWIN

cool =)

Well, the real reason I want to give him this is cuz he letted me stay at his place for like a year for free ^^
zorlon
Dedicated Raider

This is a joke right u want us to boost ur friends char and u will be playing it .

What use is this going to be for him a title but he has no clue about the fight .

re: Re: LK10m Boost

zorlon wrote:
This is a joke right u want us to boost ur friends char and u will be playing it .

What use is this going to be for him a title but he has no clue about the fight .

Well, I'm just making it easier since Im the one that made 11/12 bosses on his char in a random pug and he's the one who have done 6-7 bosses :p

The thing is that his guild is way to crappy to get to LK. There is like 5 good people in that guild but both my sis and her BF(the one that is gonna get the boost) wont leave cuz they are like a family.

First when I told him about I could fix a boost for him he said like "na, I just want gear atm" and now he got all the gear he can get from 10m(+ some from 25m) and ive said again that "Dont you want LK now then?" and he is like "mmm yea.. but.." - All the time.

Which I take as "It wont be possible".
I want him to have the achive cuz he have never had such achive before. I dont really think he cares about who did the achive or not.

Alltho, If you want to do this, he can go as DPS and that wont be that much of a problem. BUT(!) Defiles MAY be a problem since he have NEVER done LK before, not even a try.

It's up to you guys. He will be really nervous about the fight, I can tell you that.
However, I think he can get some confidence through to get the title and maybe find a new guild and start learning all the tactics and such.

He is just too much of a coward to do it right now. He feels like he aint good enough, which I've said many times he is. So with the title it may change cuz he really have the gear and pretty much the skill. There is some bad things here and there but its nothing that a more exp person can help him with.
Kelstena

chieff wrote:
Defiles MAY be a problem since he have NEVER done LK before, not even a try.

why would we spend time boosting someone to get a KS title when they will spend the night wiping us?

Kelstena wrote:
chieff wrote:
Defiles MAY be a problem since he have NEVER done LK before, not even a try.

why would we spend time boosting someone to get a KS title when they will spend the night wiping us?

Thats why I am going on his char, as i've said now a couple of times.
zorlon
Dedicated Raider

Do you know the fight mate

zorlon wrote:
Do you know the fight mate

Ofc I do :P

I got 10m kill + 25m kill
Scarlie1
Officer

Hi chieff

Well very nice. but we've enough players who still needs/wants the Lich King achievement. I would rather take someone from our own guild and wipe many times than act like were for sale. Sorry mate, but good look with searching for an LK 10 man boost

Greetings Scarlie

tobad then :p
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: