Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Aaron/Skantis/Wugu

re: App: Butchus

The application submitted by Butchus is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Volgar

Level:

Class:
Hunter

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Volgar

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
marks - pvp

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
enginer / skinner

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
59days 2 hours 30 mins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
i have cleared icc 10 man apart from lk
i have cleared icc 10 man hc 1st wing , rot ,fetser, blood princes
i have cleared icc 25 man 1st wing,rot , fester , blood princes

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Thursdays, reason being i raid with luma quenta on there progress run , which works out well as im told norm thursdays there is no raids in RMWP

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Birth of my daughter is ofc the best achevment any one can have in life.

In wow probably reaching the lich king and getting him in to 3rd phase, also my hc progress in icc.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I need a guild with adults in it, im so tired of dealing with immature kids and teenagers.

I would like to find a guild i can raid with and enjoy it with out a load of drama.

Scarlie knows more of my situation atm

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Luma Quenta, there atm, main reason for leaving would like to get some more 25 man experience.

reckoners, left them to join luma for raiding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron Brooks

Nationality:
Brittish

UK

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
family life , football , unfortunatly a west ham fan, rugby saracens fan.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I am a reliable player, friendly , and my moto in life is treat people how u expect to be treated.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Treat people how u want to be treated and the world would be a better place to live.
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

re: DECLINED - App: Butchus - by Piccalo

thanks for the app mate it is a good app indeed but i need to know you raid with luma on thursdays is that with the character your applying with because on thursdays we useually do a ICC 10 hc run it maybe last min kinda thing its a raid day for us most of the time and if your doing ICC 25 with luma on thursday with that hunter you will need to stop because mains cannot get saved to other lock out other than ours or without and officers permission

you say scarlie know your situation im gonna wait to hea rwhat she has to say before i cast vote

Piccalo

Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Hi Mate,

Agree with Pic - like your app but for me, you would 100% have to move over to RMWP. I do not believe in people been in multiple raiding guilds.

Look forward to Scarlies input and your thoughts on staying in Luma.

Regards
Bizz

ok i would like to know can you be 100% comitted to RMWP and not just in this guild for gear because im not to sure about you being in 3 raiding guilds at once

my vote is NO sorry

you need 2 YESes and "NOs for this app to go further

Piccalo

Aaron/Skantis/Wugu

ok u gave a no before i was able to answer your questions, please give me a chance.

k no i dont raid 25 man on this char with luma, this is my main and my first ever char, i dont need gear, i just want a guild that i can socialize with and enjoy raiding if i pick gear up on the way then so be it,

Also im only in 1 raiding guild and that is luma atm.

Like wise for the commitment issue, the problem i have is i have 10 80s all icc 25 ready,so i would ask the same back if u can take all, Yes i can give u 100% commitment.

Treat people how u want to be treated and the world would be a better place to live.
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Ok mate,

10 level 80's phew. If you join us we would need you to have a dedicated main. (you already mentioned this is your main)

The only issue we have with you been in other guilds is that we will do our best to have you enjoy end game content with us in return we need active and dedicated raiders to keep the raid numbers up.

As of late - with Cata on the horizen, raiders taking breaks and just general in game lethargy, our raiding has not been optimal - so it would be a good time for you to join and make an impression.

I am going to give a yes vote on this one for a trial as you tick the right boxes for me in terms of maturity and outlook.

You still need at least another yes or no vote for this to progress

ty bizz.

Aaron/Skantis/Wugu

if accepted then ofc i will not be raiding with any one else but yourselfs

Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

My vote is NO.

This is based on 2 things. First, I don't believe ppl having 10 lvl 80s can commit with just one main. There will be conflicts of interest IMO, and I don't like any members of RMWP having members in other raidingguilds.

The other thing and more important thing is I know I have met you ingame on some of your chars.
I can't remember what and why I remember, but since I do remember it, it can only be because I somehow did not like you, or how you behaved. If I had remembered you for the opposite, I would have added you as friend, and I haven't...

Aaron/Skantis/Wugu

ok ty for your time.

just for the record , if u had all my chars how would there be raid conflict?
also raia your name doesn't ring a bell to me either but i wouldn't put that down to a bad thing could be due to diff guilds means we raid at diff times , sorry to heir u think me a bad person tbh. I am really not.

thank you for your time.

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Hi Butch,

Sorry you got declined but I think in the end its best for all parties. We have found in the past that people who carry so many chars with them never really focus on one char and being the best they can. We have had our fingers burned in the past with this sort of things,

I wish you well in the future,
Regards

Mikki
Estera/Esgarath

Hey there, Will, GL of Lumé Quenta here Happy

Just to add something, I know it's been declined already, but Aaron definitely does have 10 characters capable of raiding ICC 25, backed up by a very skilled, mature and pleasant player who regularly raid leads for us as well as helping out with alot of the guild admin.

Thankfully we've managed to resolve his issues with certain members in our guild and we are extremely lucky to be able to say that he will be remaining with us.

Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

thats great to hear mate and i wish you guys good luck in cata

Irinia
Vice Guildmaster

It's always good to hear that things are working out.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Did I mention that I have a Penis?

(btw is that the sort of Immature behavior you mentioned in your previous post Iri? I do hope so!!!)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: