Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
BalynWIN

re: App: chieff

The application submitted by chieff is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Chíef

Level:

Class:
Paladin

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Ch%C3%ADef

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Retri

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Jewelcrafting(450) Enchanting(450)

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
156 days

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Naxx 10: Cleared
Naxx 25: Cleared
Ulduar 10: like, 8/9 or something
Ulduar 25: about the same
ToC 10: Cleared(+ insanity)
ToC 25: Cleared
ICC 10: 12/12 and 11/12 in HC
ICC 25: 12/12 and 4/12 in HC(Marrowgar, Lootship, Fester and Rotface)

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
I can attend to all raids

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Glory of the Icecrown Raider(10m)

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Well.. You are a great guild, fine progress and many good people. You've always been one of the guilds that are good and ofc I would love to join.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Disillusion: I got kicked cuz people didnt get my jokes when I fooled around. There is no racist jokes or such but i've always been abit weird with my jokes so, basicly I just didnt fit in with them =)

I dont blame them at all since I already know my jokes are abit weird sometimes. You can whisper me if you want to know the joke that got me kicked =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimmy

Nationality:
Sweden

Sweden

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
I'm starting with work soon but that'll be all

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Hm.. Well, as I said I got kicked(more like they had to let me go)from Disillusion cuz of my jokes and people got offended by it.

Thats really all. There is no racist/colour/race jokes or such.
I'm hard to understand before you get to know me and I can be a little to much sometimes but you just gotta say "chill now chief" or such and it'll be fine =)

Anyways, I hope you got a holydin spot this time.
Thanks, Chief.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: DECLINED - App: chieff - by Raia - The Flimsy Rogue

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for applying. To be honest we are a very laid back guild and I don't feel we have place someone who is hard to understand.

To be honest the request you made a while back to boost someone through LK, on their char, with you in control was bizarre and has thrown it for me.

I am sure you will find a guild that "understands" your humor. Dont't think it will be ours though.

No vote from me.

about the boost: Well, I was just making a suggestion since he dont know tactics =)

And about my joke; you dont even know what my jokes are? :P
but okay, sure.
BalynWIN

just wanna add that Me as person is not that hard to understand, its hard to understand my jokes before you get to know who I am.

I mean, what can you tell about me if I say "Hello, my name is Jimmy, im 18 and live in Sweden"? Pretty much nothing.

But that's a presentation and the rest will come.. I mean, You maybe will know where in sweden I live, what do for a living, where I lived in my childhood and such.

That's me as person > you get to know me when I get to know who you are cuz I'm pretty like, I dont say much before I get to know your rytm and so on.
dezot
Officer

hehe now im gettin curieus about your 'jokes' ! Happy
BalynWIN

Haha =) okay.. ohm, I want to clearify my Boost Req for a friend first;

About it; I know the tactics and he dont. I made that suggestion just to save some wipes an time, thats really all. You didnt want to boost, thats fine, really.

okay, about my joke(s):
The reason I got kicked was cuz:

We had a raid the 7th, ICC25m HC. I was not on the lineup list cuz we had many healers signed so I wrote "WAT?!?! Im not in the lineup?!?!? "

Samine quoted me and said "We're over subscribed on healers now, so they're being rotated"

Then (this is the joke) I wrote this:
Meh! Me and izzy can soloheal this! Us two > you others
<3
(feeling 2 pages inc with haaateee :D)

This was just ment like a big joke cuz I felt I did know them good enough to know they wouldnt be offended by it, which she/others did..

So, then there was a small argument about it in the thread.

Those kind of joke can slip out of me sometimes. Altho, I never mean anything bad with it. That was just a joke from my side. I really didnt know she/other would be offended with it.

But anyways, I dont blame them cuz as I said it may be hard to understand my jokes sometimes. It seems like I didnt know them that good so ya, "shit happens". =)
Kelstena

Hmm - chief, i think this specific type of "joke" is better directed at close friends who will KNOW you're joking, rather than large groups of people, i.e. a guild, from what I recall, you weren't in Diss. for that long, and tbh i would really not have said things like that in a public forum, but eh, i guess people can take things the wrong way sometimes, and did they kick you for just that? oO

Last edited by Kelstena on 2010/10/09 6:43; edited 1 time in total

a joke? :P

ohm.. I dont make jokes like this :p
Im not that kind of joke-type guy.. I make jokes like I did on previous post
Kelstena

i edited my post. .

Ya, you're right but I felt I knew them good enough and I hoped they knew me enough for it, but they didnt so.. =)

Well, i've been in Dis for about 1.5 month(altho, I was a member ) and I got a bad start in the guild when I got invited to say ":o no "whalecum's for meeeh?"

which I think tick people of a bit - got a wrong impression of me.
After a while i've made some jokes time to time which people didnt like.

I made a hugh mistake to write in a applications thread and asking things really just more true members and officers should have asked so I acted like a jerk then.

But, It was one of my old guildmates from Conflict and it felt right in the moment to write and asking things. But it was not really good I see now, so I made a misstake there.

So, I think it all started when I joined Disillusion.. They got wrong impression by me from the start and then it have just been bad. Altho, I dont say we didnt have fun together. I was just not the one to make the fun things. =)
Scarlie1
Officer

Well, its a No for me.
I don't understand it, I did read your post again about the LK boost. You tell us that your doing hc's 10 man in there and u really enjoy it and got many friends etc. etc.
Than a week later your apply to RMWP. I don't understand why they did kick u than, but i think it should be interesting to hear the other side of the story.
But anyway, I'm sorry but good luck with searching an other guild.

I know I shouldn't be getting my nose here. . . But just wanted to make an opinion.
You guys should give some credit to him, he is being honest with you. He could had said anything else just to join the guild. Its his second time trying to apply, after all he's said he should know that if he were ought to receive a trial he would have to prove himself worthy, probably even more than other trials.
BalynWIN

Scarlie1 wrote:
Well, its a No for me.
I don't understand it, I did read your post again about the LK boost. You tell us that your doing hc's 10 man in there and u really enjoy it and got many friends etc. etc.
Than a week later your apply to RMWP. I don't understand why they did kick u than, but i think it should be interesting to hear the other side of the story.
But anyway, I'm sorry but good luck with searching an other guild.

Well.. We/I did have fun when doing 10m HCs. We couldnt boost him cuz of Dis needed me as holydin. So, thats why I asked RMWP. You said no, Fine - That's up to you, not me.

Quote:
"Hi chieff

Well very nice. but we've enough players who still needs/wants the Lich King achievement. I would rather take someone from our own guild and wipe many times than act like were for sale. Sorry mate, but good look with searching for an LK 10 man boost

Greetings Scarlie"

That's your comment @ the thread and as I can read it it wouldnt be a problem to boost him IF you didnt have people still that dont have the title, so I cant understand why it would be a problem now..

Also, you say "You tell us that your doing hc's 10 man in there and u really enjoy it and got many friends" - Which I've not said anything about, at least not with "got many friends"

Altho, you could talk to Zakali, Tilmandra, Drypher, Vellu about me to see "the other side".

But anyways, It was not a "Gtfo chief"-kick, it was just a "you dont fit with us"-kick. Which I didnt and I admit that. I'm not like them. They are really like a big family and they know eachother more then I've ever could via the PC.

So thats where the problems came up.
Kelstena

chieff wrote:
They are really like a big family and they know eachother more then I've ever could via the PC..

Us too.

Kelstena wrote:
chieff wrote:
They are really like a big family and they know eachother more then I've ever could via the PC..

Us too.

Ya, I know that already but lets put it this way:
If you are a big family they are like.. The "big familys Family".

Altho, i've never been in RMWP so I cant judge. But EoL, AoT was pretty much a big family aswell but Dis IS really a big family.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: