Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BalynWIN

re: > To clear things up <

Hello all.

Some people want me to explain myself about the LKboost for my friend and ya sure, i'll give it a shot. Im sceptical about this already so..

aye..
When I got down LK in 10m for the first time I was really damn happy. Both my sister and her BF(which is my good friend) got the "I wanna kill him aswell"-feeling but none of them could cuz of their guild.

The guild is friendly idd but they cant do more bosses then maybe fester/rotface.
They have the gear and skill but not the right guild.

My sis does not wanna leave cuz of her BF. Cuz he want's to stay there, cuz it's his real first guild. He is really nervous about changing guild and such. BUT he really wants the LK kill.

Why? Well, he have the gear but he does not have the guild for it, which means he doesnt have the exp for it.

I've already boosted my sister when I was in Conflict but then she could do it herself and I didnt have to play her char. So, we wiped twice cuz of we were doing the LK achive at the same time but then we got him down.

I've not seen my sis that happy for a long time.. It may sound nerdy but hey, it's her first time raiding in an expansion. I know my friend(her BF) want's that feeling aswell..

He doesnt say it much but when he say something about it, well.. its like "could you find a LK group for me..?" > at the same time he is looking down on the ground. I mean, ofc I can.. or well, could. But it was not with Disillusion since they needed me as holydin on LK(even tho we were overfull on healers).

So that's when I started to look around for a guild to boost him. My friend have asked me if I can play his char so he dont screw up and ya, I can. But it seems like RMWP have something against that..

I mean, I didnt choose to play his char, it was not like "Okay, I'm taking your char now for LK, cya later" > He came to me asking if I could play his char instead of him cuz of his nervousity.

I dont think he cares about the figh really.. I dont know his opinion about it but I think it's that he got 11/12 bosses and just want LK down to have 12/12 + title. I think that's what is making him proud over his char.

He have never liked his warrior cuz of shitty gear and no where to get gear and such.

I got him to start with tanking. And now, he loves it. He is proud over that warrior for once in his WoW-"career", which makes me happy.

I told him that I could fix a boost for him and he want's it.

Also, I heard something about someone thinks the gold i was gonna pay you were from a goldseller?

- Not really. I've farmed the last 2.5-3 months before cataclysm, to have afford with everything. I got about 30k now, it's not much but it's enough for Cataclysm.

And no, I've not bought it from goldseller. Since I'm holydin and get every gear I got from ICC, besides head and shoulders I've sold many Primordial saronite.

That's the base of my money. This is something everyone can do so.. ya.
But as I said, I dont think he cares if he do it or not. You said you didnt want to boost him tho, and I accept that really.. So why is there a problem now?

You said No about the boost, im fine with that. So why arent you fine with it? :/
Aye, I wrote this thread cuz there is some people cheering at me so, It gives me at least some hope.

Thanks, Chief.
Ikinio aka Gaardsholt
Veteran raider

i still suport this guy 122018% i think its wrong to jugde him this fast!
-Takahashi-

Chieff when I left RMWP the guild was over crowded with Healers, so if your reason on joining is to continue raiding ICC, you might not be even be able to raid as a healer, on the other hand the new patch is most likely to be released next week that and that will bring eve more players from the grave and become active again, that will be even more difficult to find a spot in raiding ranks.

Also the guild is highly populated with paladins, specially healers, so probably one of the strongest reasons of your application being revoked is because of that.

Plus I think you picked the wrong guild to ask for a boost for money, if RMWP were ought to be givng boosts for pay they would had said it, but they do not do those kind of things, theres other guilds that are up for it.

My recommendation to you and your sis, is if you really want the KS title, try a different server, SSL is very under populated and it makes its difficult to find a Pick Up Group that would even think on going to the LK, if you guys can afford a transfer you will be impressed by the amount of pugs that you can get in different servers that get to the LK and defeat him.
BalynWIN

aye..

Well, its not my sis that is gonna have the boost.. I've already fixed her boost when I was in Conflict. It's her BF that wants the boost.

But anyway, I asked RMWP and they said no. so, there is nothing more to say about it. I dont understand why there is such a problem.. :s
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: