View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

re: Tonight - Monday 11 Oct - RAID!! SIGN UP!

Lichking: /Target RMWP
LichKing: /Chicken

LAST TIME YOU WILL EVER USE ABILITIES AS YOU KNOW THEM IN A RAID

Yup - it all changes on Wednesday and the changes are extreme!!! On Wednesday the new Cata spells will be introduced in a patch.... I have been using them and damn they take some getting used to. ITS going to be Mayhem!!!

ONLY 9 12 Sign ups so far - SLACKERS - SIGN UP- herewith some instructions..if you don't.

DO THE FUNKY CHICKEN

You may have heard of THE FUNKY CHICKEN - the craziest dance ever. Now it is possible for you to learn this dance in the privacy of your own home. With these careful instructions, you should be able to master this fine art within days.
Forum Image
Step 1 Detail Step 2 Detail
Forum ImageLook cool and relax, concentrating on the thumping beat of the bass drum. Tapping toes or nodding the head helps. Beginners are advised to count from 1 to 4. Do not move lipsForum ImageChicken Wings
Stand with feet slightly apart. Both hands are tucked under the armpits to make wings. Flap down on every beat, and back up in time for the next. Practice for ten minutes

Chicken Legs
Kick one foot out and back a little on 1, placing it back on 2. The other foor is kicked out on 3, to be back on 4
Step 3 Detail Step 4 Detail
Forum ImageCombine the two basic moves. After a while, you should be able to do this without much thought.Forum ImageYellow Chicken
Both arms are held up across the face. Wiggle knees as if they are made of rubber.

Crazy Chicken
Imagine you are a crazy chicken. (or Ooo) Scratch the floor while making clucking sounds

Anyhooooo - Just go sign dammit!!!

Arr... Can't sign!!
No time!
Have to practice stupid chicken dance!!
Cluck!!

LOL@Bizz!! Happy

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

haha

venke/doomforge
Veteran raider

Twisted my ancle when carefuly practicing the chickendance ,so ill be on after my 20.30h doktersapointment.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: