Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hunuttaja
Raider

re: App: Draeuba_

The application submitted by Draeuba_ is as follows:

Quote:
Character name:
Hunuttaja

Level:

Class:
Hunter

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Hunuttaja

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Marksman

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Leatherworking and Jewelcrafting

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
26h

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
3-4

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Started playing in TBC but not much experience in there (Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair and Karazhan) but when WotLK came out i have done (All Naxx, All OS, All Watchers, Ulduar 7/14, Onyxia, ICC 5/12, RS 1/4) havent done EoE

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
no there is not, but if there come's something im going to tell it ofc.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Mostly proud when we kill boss with guild.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I have played with some of your guys in pugs and seen your playing very good and skillful that is the reason i want to join your guild

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Sisu - Transfered to other server
other guild names dont remember right but mostly people just stop playing and

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pekka

Nationality:
Finland

Finland

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
Yes

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Mostly in school, reading tests, playing X0/PS3, watching movies/series, listening music

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
i have also 80lvl paladin who got holy/retri specc and im willing to gear him up and change specc if needed.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Alexm
Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Draeuba_ - by Piccalo

Hi there Pekka, thanks for taking the time to apply to join Real men Wear Pink.

Im not 100% upto date on how many active Hunters we have in guild and also what the optimum setup is post patch, but im sure someone will come along that is in a better position to comment.

I have to say personally that this is not the most comprehensive application i have ever seen for instance not mentioning your previous guilds despite being in them for some time? See below....

80 Sisu Jul 11, 10
80 Slayers of Gods Nov 02, 09
80 Sisu Oct 30, 09
80 Unguilded Oct 29, 09
80 Sisu Oct 25, 09
72 Regrouped Oct 06, 09
70 Regrouped Aug 31, 09
65 Regrouped Aug 25, 09
39 Regrouped Jun 06, 09
37 Unguilded Jun 04, 09
32 Tranquillity Mar 22, 09
25 Unguilded Mar 01, 09
19 Unguilded Feb 22, 09
15 Unguilded Jun 25, 08

All guilds are going through a slowdown pre-cata and will pick up fairly quickly after the expansion hits so its to be expected your current guild is slow on raids.

You also stated that you have played this character for 26hrs....but the character is over 2yrs old....was this your main or a alt character?? or are you a more casual player?

look forward to your comments.

re: More info

That is true i have done this character some around 2008 but deleted and maked new (same class and race) no guild up then wanted to try Tranquillity at lvl 37 but realy dident like the guild, then i changed to Regrouped (my pally was here so i got inv for alt in here) then regrouped leader said he was mad about this server becose its "empty" and maked new guild some where as horde side, then little while i got inv to sisu guild and it was fun guild but all was drunk allmost every weekend so it wasent even working and guild leader some times got enough the guild and leaved but 2-7days wanted back and this was like alltime job for him, then slayers of gods was nice guild and there i got kicked becose i wasent online enough long time (becose my parents said they dont pay internet bill and they wanted to sell old PC so i needed to get money to new PC and started to pay internet every month) theres beter info about thsoe

yes this was my alt long time ago but nowdays this is my main and no im not casual player.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

you share your account with someone mind if i ask who?

re: more info

Yes i share my account with my brother but he has now own account so it shoudent be problem.

whitemikki
Veteran raider

I have to say overall its a pretty piss poor app. The only saving grace is....

Quote:
Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Mostly proud when we kill boss with guild.

This for me is the only achievement I am ever proud of.

I am not sure if you will get in, weather that be down to space or your rather spartan app but good luck either way.

Mikki

re: more info

theres no achievements that i have to be proud but when takeing down some boss with guild who has trying to get him down over 15 time is kinda cool and makes me happy.

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

hes posting a fair arguement to be honest its the attitude i like team player attitude but i do admit its a bad app but im going to say yes to a trail

you need 2yeses or 2 nos for the app to go further

piccalo

Nice to hear that Piccalo.

Scarlie1
Officer

I'm not sure about something. In the apply you say: yes on that you are sharing your account. Than someone asks you who do u share your account with, and than you say: My brother got his own account now, so would not be a problem. But than u don't share your account right? Why do u say yes on the question than?

To be honest, i find it real hard to give an opinion about this apply. Think its the 6th time i read it, but like mikki said the only nice thing i see is the part with mostly proud when we kill boss with guild.

Please answer my question above and put your right gear on, because i would like to see that aswel.
I saw now already a few things you should change:
- Be sure all your gear got enchants
- Do not gem with 10 agi+ 15 stamina if you get only 12 atp from it, instead of 10 agi which i see on your waist.
- Do not gem with 10 agi+15 stamina if your only get 4 agi from it, you'll loose 10 agi and i'm pretty sure stamina will not give you extra dps. (which i see on your back)
- Gem with epic gems

I'll give my vote after your answers

Does the armory work atm?
Nid's doesnt... . It hasent updated since b4 the patch
Scarlie1
Officer

hm.. That might be the problem wink

Well somehow i can see his total gear set now hm..

Well, you'll need to change a few more gems, and loose the last tier 9 piece as soon as possible. And also loose your pvp boots.
Also get your enchants right, i see on your head an pvp enchant and on your chest an +8stats instead of +10stats, and your gloves without enchant.

My brother has 2 character at my account and he is playing those some times but we are planning to transfer those to he's account when il get money and he gets pre-paid card.
I think next what i need is chest, some gems and enchants.
Scarlie1 thanks for good advice's.

Scarlie1
Officer

Thanks for applying so quickly.
Ok Well i'll give a Yes vote for a trail period.

Greetings Scarlie

congratulations for trial! I wish you the best of luck.

Jump to: