Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stommpper
Veteran raider

re: guild app

hi I was wondering if i cud join rmwp as casual member 2 keep in contact with a RLF Graeme (piccalo) as I've moved away 2 Sheffield 2 live with my gf, if needed for anything more I'm more than happy 2 help if I'm on-line

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Gif
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

yo john glad you applied hope get in matey if my vote count i say yes

Alexm
Guildmaster

Hi there glad you want to keep in touch with Picallo. As for your application please give a little detail about yourself by copying and filling in the details from the template below....if successful you will be given a launch code to bypass the official application process.

Alex

Character name:

Level:

Class:

Add your Armory Link here, please!:

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:

Professions::

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:

Reason you want to join RMWP:

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nationality:

Do you share you account with anyone?:

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:

Character name: gif

Level: 80

Class: druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Gif
Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
yes
If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
moonkin/bear , atm dps is my main but i am trying 2 get bear as my main spec

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
yes i'm willing 2 respec i hav a full set of healer gear in my bank and with talents and glyphs any advice is good advice (well sometimes it is)
Professions::
LW/skinning
How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
31days 13 hours

How many days a week can you raid?:
i don't really know because of work so I'll say 1-2
Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible: in iic i've done most apart from sindragosa and the LK , RS all the mini bosses just not the main and all the normal raids voa,os,naxx

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Friday and Saturday as some weekends i go back home so wouldn't want 2 commit for these

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:

Reason you want to join RMWP:
i've bin playing wow for just under 2 year now and ur a guild that i always c about , i've raid with sum guys 2 and they seam really good 2 get on with , and ofc piccalo

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
exodus,bloodmoon,obsidian dream all disbanded closed circle was 2 hard core for me 7days a week raiding not good wen i was working 6am-6pm

Nationality: british

Do you share you account with anyone?: no

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?: going out spending time with my gf going the gym and reading

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?: piccalo and ikino
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

hey john glad you did a proper app hope you get of course i cant vote as im a RLF but you best not be slacking in sheffield mate and in cata we need to raise a char together like we did with acute an dgif mate :D

whitemikki
Veteran raider

yez from me. Nothing to do with the app being picz rlf waz enough Happy

Mikki.
Scarlie1
Officer

Friends from pics welcome!
Nice apply aswel.

Yes vote from me. Welcome in the guild mate.

Jump to: