View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: RMWP in Cata.

Well Cata has been launched. RMWP has its first 85's and already the focus will start moving towards the first look at the Raids.

I am hoping this wont turn into a wall of text, If it does I'll try and make it pretty and break it down a bit. allot of work has been down on the website and in game to prepare you for Cata so I wanted to make people aware of how these changes will effect you.

Because all front page news post should have a picture Happy
Forum Image

New Addon!!! "Tokens"

In LK we used a website based system administered by Bizzmark to track tokens. ALL members had to do was check the website and click Token Table before a raid to get the number of tokens for use in game. This proved to hard for the majority of members Happy and would have been nearly impossible to administer with the Cata changes.

Irinia has written us our own addon which you can either download and install to keep you eye on tokens as a whole OR simple whisper an Officer in game the work Tokens (/w deeth tokens) and it will wisp you back the token value.

It is available via Curse Client or the link below and is simple called Tokens.

Download link if you don't use Curse Client:
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/tokens.aspx

To help us administer the guild Irinia has built in some tools to track guild member activity so the Officers will have better data as to how many active members we have at any given time so we can quickly react if numbers dip.

PLEASE ALL THANK IRINIA FOR HIS WORK TOWARDS THIS END, I KNOW HE PUT IN COUNTLESS HOURS INTO DEVELOPMENT!!

Of course all Tokens are wiped for Cata, I have removed the link from the website as we are no longer dependent on it.

Incoming CoC changes for PvE Content!!

I am please to announce that technically there will be NO adjustments to the PvE rules for RMWP in Cata. In large part this is due to Irinia's work.
Now I said Technically and this is because blizzard has forced our hand a little.

Tokens will now be earned and spent in both 10 and 25 man content. This is because both will drop identical gear. Tokens will still only be earned and spent on scheduled raids nights and RMWP will only schedule, as usual, 25 man raids but if for some reason you sign and find yourself in a 10 man run you will still earn and spend tokens.

The CoC will be updated this weekend to reflect this change.

I would like to point out RMWP are committed to 25 man Raids. We are a 25 man raiding guild.

PvP in the CoC

We have the PvP rules to be added to the CoC all but finalised. They need a final draft and will be updated to the CoC when the PvE changes are added this weekend.

WITH ALL THE CHANGES TO THE COC WE WILL BE ASKING ALL MEMBERS TO RESIGN THEM AFTER THE WEEKEND, THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM WILL BE UPDATED TO POINT TO A NEW THREAD WHERE ALL PEOPLE WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN PVE OR PVP CONTENT WILL BE ASKED TO SIGN AND ACCEPT.

Other Changes

OK, just a few other changes. As mentioned I have removed the Token Table tab from the content banner on the website. I have also removed the Calendar Tab. We had a Widget on the right hand side and a space on the tab being used, seemed a bit much so I removed the tab as I prefer the Widget.

I added a link called Guild Achievements.
This is a link to the RMWP section in the new Battle.Net website. Its a great website and we can track the guilds progression.
It is my hope we will, once we have all achieved 85, work together to knock off the list of guild achievements as there is reward to everyone in the guild for doing this. Achievements cover every aspect of WoW Cata content so our diversity should see us become a top guild in more than one way in Cata.

Thanks for making the bottom of the page Happy

Regards

Mikki
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

I would like to thank Mikki for being able to word out all of this in such good manner!!!!

Believe me, there is a thread in Officers discussing this and more, longer then Deeth's beard!!
Mikki sums it all up perfectly here!

And I am impressed! Mikki did not use the word "fuck" at all! He is clearly a more eloquent writer then he thinks! wink

And, Yes! I'm not impressed, as I know what he can do!! But, he took his time to do it!! (This is just the tip of the iceberg) Irinia has done a hell of a job here!! You all need to carry him on your back (or passenger mount) for free, whenever he tells you to, for the length of Cata! wink

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Sorry for the delay in updating the CoC. The misses was supposed to work Sat/Sun but can hime half day sat sick so I have been taking care of her this weekend.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: