Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flameminon

re: Guild App Flameminion [Declined]

Character name:
Flameminion

Level:

Class:
Mage

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/flameminion/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Frost/Arcane

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Skinning/Leather Working

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
20 Days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
I can raid every night if needed.

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Not really been raiding very long just want to get started asap and i want to raid with Real Men Wear Pink because i have friends in the guild.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
I can raid everyday.

Are there any achievments or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or otherwise?:
My main acheivement in game is that i have stuck at it even when havent liked the level status. My out of game acheivements are that i am successfully becoming a music producer through college.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Want to start raiding with the main reason behind the raid for fun and enjoyment.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
The main reason is wanted to stay in a guild with friends. But also the guild i am in now is not very organised and convosation in the guild is mainly arguing. So overall I am wanting a nice friendly guild.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Scott

Nationality:
British

Leeds UK

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Like to chill out doing social activity's with friends. Playing warhammer. Creating and recording music. Listening to music. Odd occasions xbox live.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Yes I am a real life friend of Adzaxe & Kaboomkin and piccalo was a great help to me when i was leveling to 80 before cataclysm.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP: I have read the code of conduct and agree to all.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Adzaxeuk
Raider

hey up flame Happy

i have known him for a long time (far 2 long lmao)

over all he is a good lad.
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

IMO we are still to short into Cata to find out what we need. We need a couple of weeks to see who is returning as active before we open recruitment.

(Hell.. I have my copy of Cata next to my Mac, but I havent even had time to install it!! )

What I am saying is, we closed recruitment before Cata was launched because we need to know what we have before we start recruiting again.
I don't think we have come close to an idea of that yet!
I'm guessing all of you RMWP's are busy leveling and trying out new content!
BUHU!!! I wanna do that too!!!

But... Back to topic: Flame.. You will get a NO vote from me right now. It has nothing to do with you, but we closed recruitment before Cata in wait of our status as a guild when Cata has settled.

Feel free to apply next year! We will know what we need by then! Happy

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Hi Mate.

It will be very easy for us to see the numbers active in little mroe than 7 days. (people only level and gear 1 char to start)

So basically in 7 days anyone on 81+ is active. SIMPLES!!

No Vote for now. Just because you applied when there was no APPLY TO GUILD button and the front page clearly says we are closed.

In a week we will assess who has leveled and what class they playing and we will be able to spot any holes in our raid team there, I will go back and invite people to apply again via PM on this website.

Regards

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: