View previous topic :: View next topic  
DizzyBala

re: Wishing to return to the Pink.

Hey Guys, Drachman here.

I trust that your all settling nicely into the new changes and that you had nice christmas's, those of you who celebrate it.

Anyways, to the point. I know the last time I was here, I fucked around quite alot and rubbed some people up the wrong way but I've come onto your forums to ask for another trial with RMWP. To be honest, I probably joined at the wrong time, as I was looking for some action and you guys were obviously resting and waiting for Cataclysm to arrive.

I know that I'm not awe inspiringly brilliant at the game, but If i can be given another chance with you guys, then I will take part in the guild as much as i possibly can, whether its raids or pvp or whatever people are doing at the time and also try and put a lid on the craziness.

I know some people in particular won't want me anywhere near the guild again, but to those people i ask that they give me another chance. Worst case scenario is, It doesn't work out and you guys kick me out and I won't bother you again.

Let me know, Drachman.
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

I vote NO!

You made quite an impression on your last trial here! And it was not good at all!
Go away!

DizzyBala

Well, it's strange you should say that, because even now, I still dont know who you are.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

DizzyBala wrote:
Well, it's strange you should say that, because even now, I still dont know who you are.

hmmm. That is because RMWP is a very old guild and in allot of cases Forums names do not match ingame names. But you can be sure Raia is the oldest of old in RMWP and you comment shows that in essence you are still Drach. Sorry mate but no from me also.

Mikki
DizzyBala

I can't help it if I dont know who the guy is.

He comes across as having some mega problem with me and tells me to Go Away, and I dont honestly know who the hell the guy is.
venke/doomforge
Veteran raider

Our Raia is alwas here to help out in game and on the forumus and one of RMWP most respected members.I didnt have to say this cause everyone knows .Thx for the post Raia,Leyah,Ulvhild:)
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

well respected leyah is indeed
/salute

DizzyBala

I'm not calling his respect into account, just saying he's got a problem with me, and I dunno who he is.

Anyways nevermind, thanks for the reply and all that bollocks.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: