View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ikinio aka Gaardsholt
Veteran raider

re: saying hello :D

yo girls and gals :D just looking thru the forum to see how u all are :D
and then i want u all to know that i misssssss u all :D
im taking a rather long break from wow mostly becouse i was insanly addicted to this bloody game for a loong time.. and i most admit that i proberly will come back in the new year if i get my money sorted out.. and an other small reson to that i quit the game is becouse that i got a new girlfriend that i love very much :D (and yes, i did quit the game before i meet her )

but ye :D i hope u all are having a blast in cata and i hope to see u all online in the new year if i come back ofc :D
------------
and then i wish u all a merry X-mas and a happy new year :D
i love u all *kiss and hugs * :D
Nidhogg1
Officer

Nice to hear from you Iki.
Cata is really fun, but with a new girlfriend I would think you had better things to do ? wink

Many of us have been through the "addicted" phase, its a scary thingy, but if one manages to control it, its still a fun game.

A happy new year to you to mate.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

hmmmmm so basically Quit WoW find Girlfriend? hehe Happy Shocking. Great to hear from you mate. Great to hear you are finally using that thing between your legs for more than just casual in between wipes stealth wanking.

Hope you come back but only if you manage to play the game without ruining the way things are going for you now. If not fuck WoW and enjoy RL imo.

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: