View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Tongihts Raid!!

There are only 4 Spots DPS available for tonights Raid.
** if you have signed but are unable to attend you must Unsign from the run. The officers need to know who will or wont attend and it causes confusion.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

If we make a 25 man run where will it be? I want to brush up on tactics before tonights run.
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

I hav no control over the raid instance we go ofc...and dont really mind...but every wednesday has been Blackwing's Descent, and i believe i heard talk by officers to there again wednesday 2 down Omnitron Def System, then Magmaw.

Vix
Zonthor
Vice Guildmaster

Yes, the raid will be going to Blackwing Descent. Definitly feel that is the best place to start our 25 man, as it is the place we started our 10 mans.

Also many have already seen the omnitron and magmaw encounter in 10 man, not nearly as many have seen the halfus encounter in bastion of twilight.

So everyone should go read up on Omnitron defence system, and also Magmaw. Tankspot has, as usual, very nice videos for learning the fight.

also guys take the time to revise your spec or both your specs on omitron ive been using frost and on magmaw ive using fire so ive made use of both my specs so maybe you can do the same

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: