View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
huntrea

re: Good bye Ymi

Well this gona be my last post on the RMWP site i think.Its kinda hard for me but seems i have to move on.Im gona say few things about my time here.1 I love you peeps so mush all you from the verry first time.Im not gona forget the first raids and the great time spending on ventrilo and chat.One of the best moments is in TOC 25 man the last boss on that time we had problem with the raid cus Taker left the guild for some reasson.He was the best lider on that time and most of us thinking oh now we gona screw it no more raid nonoe gona lead us and wtc.But hey we kill him like a chicken Happy.Im not gona forget the wipes in Icc 25 on rotface it was fun (atleest for me)Spcily im not gona forget the LK 25 when taker dc and we kill him on the first attpemt:)Im still missing Tiny that litle gnome with big helm and HUGE heart cheers .2 Im gona leave this realm becouse my rl friends start on another realm Defias Brotherhood we are like 10 people starting to play.We gona make a new guild and farm some heroics oldschool raids and new raids.the other reason im leaving is this server SSL the population is verry low i almost know evrry person from the ally side and too many good players and some friends tranfer to the horde side whisch is sad but i understand them.I blame blizzard:)and the pvp is realy bad.3 Abot RMWP.Well i think after the lich king that guild its not the same .Cataclysm make most of the pople greedy for items and selfish im not gona give names becouse i dont want make drama.I speak with somt frinds in the guild and they fell the same way.its like "'ooo yeah check my GS ooo yeah look my new wepon ooo yeah look that dps or healing bla bla '' etc i dont like this and this is not the people from LK expansion some of them become more selfish.Another thing i try make some raids for icc hard mode or ulduar 10 hard mode and gess waht none want to come.I even speak with some officers for help and they do nothing well im not blame them but still im not gona doing it only for me you know.im even ready to farm EVRY single week drakers and tittles till evryone got them no problem for me .About heroics-I try to farm some heroics for gear but i met a wall again.Most of the pole got evrything from heroics and they dont want to go there becouse its hard or start skipping bosses to make it fast and take only the points or maybe i show go with pugs to spend 6 hours wiping:).Raids-I know i have pvp gear which is not good for raids But still i think the most Importat this is to play SMARt and know your class!Atlesst this is my opinion.I think i know my class verry well but im not gona argue with the officcers and raid liders.4 If you want you can keep my alts in guild but if you you can kick them i dont care abot this and im not gona juge you for nothing:)Thanks for the Grat time here.Special Thanks to Thadius Blackwings() Lehi(moo) Bizzmark Alex . SPECIALY on OLDRIGZ!!!!he is nice person and i belevie we gona see in the real life in the fiture (maybe even this summer:) Rokisha and many more .Good bye.[/i]

SSL Rokisha
Officer

you will be dearly missed my brother, fare well YYYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! <3

shame to see you go mate but i understand
gonna miss the times like me and you 2 manning TBC raids to get outland dungeon hero achievement :-D awsome times then mate Happy

good luck on defias brotherhood

Piccalo

Braelan
braelan
Veteran raider

Sorry to see u go ymi, u've been a part of this guild ever since i can remember. i wish u good luck on the server you're transferring to.
Braelan

I’m sorry you feel that way Ymi. I understand some of your reasons, but not the one about gear. You’re a great player and always have been, but it’s just not the same as Cata where healers did well over 40% overhealing on all bosses and even if someone was undergeared, if they healed the right persons quick and moved correctly according to boss tactics the more geared healers could make up for the pure HPS loss. Everything now is mana, and mana per healing done, and having enough burst healing throughput during the waves of raid damage. PvP gear simply does not cut it. There is no one to make up for the big deficit, because basically all the mana of all the healers is one big shared pool.

It’s hard to get gear, of course—but not that hard. Several groups a day go out for their random HCs, for that matter a lot of people have alts geared for heroics by now. You can do a normal a day for easy rep and JP as well. If you don’t have time to be on much every day, it’s going to take some time, but it’s taken time for everyone who is raid ready and raiding.

Being a good raider has nothing to do with gear, but right now being a good raider cannot make up for gear—at least not for nearly every class, and then it’s disrespectful for those few classes (none of the healer classes or specs however: I believe Warlocks in PvP gear are the only current exception until next patch though I'm not certain at all) to come geared any less and want a spot over those who have worked long and hard on their PvE gear.

I hope you enjoy playing with your friends, good luck in the future.

The best of luck on the new server and in life YMI! It's sad to see you go, but sometimes decisions need to be made and a new path has to be chosen!

Take care, and don't be a stranger!

tonight not gonna be a good night
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Been good to know you for the last 2 years Ymi (yep its almost that long)

Yesterday wasnt a good day for me. You was not theonly person who was not taken to the Raid. I know the guild feels a little different atm but its just how it was in the first few months of LK. Once everyone has 1 geared player they are more willing to spend time on more fun things.

I hope yesterday was just the straw that broke the camels back and not the sole reason for leaving as that would be a shame. You are a top bloke and a very skilled player. There will always be a homehere for you if things dont work out.....well as long as you aint wearing all the shitty PvP Gear Happy just k/j mate

Remember, I love you Ymi
huntrea

Thanks people.Im still gona be around on my druid Skyme when im tired from Ymi:)Im gona keep eye on you guys:P.Love you all. Im gona give my link to check some my artworks.cheers.
http://skynet-zb5.blogspot.com

YMI.

Kahin
[Remulos]
Alt

beautiful drawings.Happy) I dont say bye because you alt char in guild right?Happy) we play with you more. envy [/img]

venke/doomforge
Veteran raider

Ymi ,enjoy your stay on the new server with your friends .Let your feelings and frustrations out in time even if it gets the wrath of some players over u but dont keep it all inside for to long m8.
Loved your healing trough raids and 1 i always rember is the healing in 25man on the Dragon in ICC.Great skill in snatshing every portal with CD,trinket ,rotationtiming like i not seen before resulting in a 'WTF is she up allready"Happy
See u later m8
Iehi
Veteran raider

:'O
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

PLAMANOV - My Favorite Communist!!! Don't GO!!! I have had so many awesome times in raids with you Ymi. Without fail, when your voice comes over vent I smile.

Your good nature and sense of humor will be missed.

As others have said, go and enjoy a break with some friends - leave your alts here, as you will always have a home at RMWP.

Don't be a stranger my man.

"Tonights always going to be a good night"- as I wont forget you.

Ymi, I am very sad to see u leaving the guild. u r a very pro player with no doubt, but the most important thing i like u about is u as a person, coz u always speak ur mind like Mikki does. i like ur style, very straight forward person. gonna miss u tonss and tonsssss

I agree with Bizz that enjoy ur break and leave ur alt in the guild and dont be a stranger.
remember here is always ur second home apart from RL. and we all love u ~ dont forget that!

hugzz

wingsy~ twisted
Jernadawkiril

4ao Bratle k1smet..!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: