Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Téliaaa

re: App: Neclus

The application submitted by Neclus is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Neclus

Class:
Mage

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/neclus/

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Fire

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Enchanting / tailoring

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
34 days , 12 hour , 39 min , 9 sec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Vanilla : Blackwing Laire / Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj / molten core
The burning Crusade : Tempest Keep , Sunwell , Kharazan / zul'aman , black temple , gruul's laire , magtheridon's laire , Serpentshrine caveren.

Wotlk: Whole ICC 10 , ICC 25 Putri , Onyxia 10 , Obsidian sanctum 10 & 25 / voa 10 & 25 / Trial of the crusade 10 , 25 untill valks , Ulduar untill General ,
Cataclysm : Magmaw , def sys , maloriak. Pit lord argaloth

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Monday , Wednesday , Thursday : i got swim training from 19.30-20.45 then

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Not really :)

Reason you want to join RMWP:
To do some Good progress raiding and get a little better at raids

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Homeland : No progress in it , also no balance in the guild

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason

Nationality:
Dutch

Belgium

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Swimming , busy with my girl :)

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Yes , my wand i'm replace soon with a HC version and i'm not in Endymión like my armory says its bugged

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Nidhogg1
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Neclus - by Piccalo

Hi Neclus,
Sorry for the delay of response to your application. RL sometimes takes over.

As far as I can see you have put good work into your mage, and seem fond of it. I have no real good insight to mages, as I dont play one myself, but it looks good.

BUT: for the time beeing we are looking for healers only, as you might see on our front page. So based on this I'm sorry to say that my vote will be No this time.

You will need two Yes to get a trial and two No to get a failed application.

--Nid
whitemikki
Veteran raider

This guy PM'd me ingame. Something I usually dont like from people awaiting app responces. But in this case he was very nice and one of the things he said.....(Do you know how long it takes? I have been checking every 30 mins Happy ) shows me something I like to see.

You spec is not perfect for Arcane. And I gather you reforging is for Fire as main? But anything like that can be fixed. IMO (and this is not the opinion of most officers) we need more people to Raid regular, and that is the reason I say Yes to this app.

If you raid regular then you will pass if you fail to raid regular you will fail your trial. However you need one more Yes to get a trial. One more NO to be declined.

I will say this to Officers who follow me in judging this app. Are you one of the people spending 30 minutes begging people to come to Raid to fill a raid? We need more people who Sign in advance for Raids. DPS and HEaler alike.

Mikki
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

I'm gonna say use this link that I posted in the guild forum for mage specs and rotations take note im sure you will find it useful.

http://www.rmwp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6210096&gid=37895

Also like Mikki says about your whispers to him you seems eager to start raiding sounds like the type of player could do with.

I'm going to say YES to this app.

Welcome to RMWP mate.

If you have anymore quereies about Mages give me a shout.

Piccalo

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: