Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Druyana

re: App: Druyana

The application submitted by Druyana is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Druyana

Class:
Druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/druyana/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Balance, Resto

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Skinning, LW

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
32 days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Vanilla :
Back then I was raiding with my mage on horde side. Was first in guild named Horde Unity which was led by RL friend(owner of local gaming club). Horde Unity fell apart and mage named made new guild mostly from Horde Unity ex-guildies named Heretic. Did up to BWL and actually took a step into old naxx( yes attunment was expensive to get back then ).

TBC (please specify if you killed a boss for the first time after patch 3.0):
I rerolled to warrior few months in TBC to my warrior. Made a new guild named "Wrecked" with which I cleared Kara and ZA, but was lacking people for 25 mans and at that point it fell apart. A week after guild was disbanded I got invitation to newly formed "Get Geared or Wipe Tryin" guild and as a tank experienced BT up to Illidari Council and Sunwell first two bosses. As a mage only up to Kael'thas in TK.

WOTLK (please specify if you did any Hard Mode in 10 or 25) :
First thing I did in WOTLK is that I made DK. Through some heroics i met up with ex-Orion guys ( Furax, Lillithurian and a hunter- can't remember his name ): ). We made a guild named Synergy which was pretty hardcore in 10 man Naxx then. But as other guilds made progress in 25 man we lost our motivation and guild got disbanded. DK got retired then. This is the point at which I made paladin. Leveled it fast and got Naxx gear through pugs. Made an application for Twilight Souls and got in. Was progressing in Ulduar with them all the way up to Yogg Saron ( wiping on General for 4 hours a day for almost two weeks with wrong tactic was just great(tank issue)). My prepaid game card expired then and I didn't buy new one for some RL reasons(happened once in 4 years). Got back after a month, but I got booted from guild due to inactivity. After I came back I decided to level up few alts. Did only some ToC pugs with paladin. After ICC hit, I got back to active raiding, but I was still guildless. After few months of pugs I got into "Nefarious" - guild where I am in at the moment. I had no experience in heroic modes by then. First raid I joined there we made a significant progress of 9/12 heroic modes which was 3/12 before that raid. So we had only PP, Sindra and LK heroic left. Few weeks after Professor got down after few unlucky tries. At that time I wasn't paying so much attention to raids anymore, because I was getting ready for Cataclysm to hit.

Now i did 12/12 in cata normal raids and 2/12 HC
I'd like to add a list of my chars and /played times :
Helius 74 mage - 64 days 17 hrs
Stonebull 74 warrior 67 days 3 hrs
Draxar 80 hunter 31 days 1 hrs (now 85)
Stormrage Alliance:
Ceaseless 80 dk - 19 days 1 hrs (now 83)
Soulmender 85 paladin - 87 days 6 hrs
Ilxll 80 shaman - 15 days 10 hrs ( now 85)
Ilwll 64 warlock - 4 days 3 hrs (now 70)
Scarshield legion Alliance:
Druyana 80 druid - 32 days 3 hrs( now 85)

in total : aprox. 320 days of wow :O

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
thur, tue, monday - Raids on other server

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Defender of Shattered World and 2 HC bosses :D
Won a championship in soccer :P

Reason you want to join RMWP:
You guys seem like a very friendly guild with a good progression (:

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
2 active members in current guild, its Croatian guild :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikola

Nationality:
Croatian

Cakovec

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Soccer, collage, programming thingies :D

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
My main is Soulmender ( Stormrage EU realm). We have a really good HC progression atm and I could help you lead raids ( tacts, etc.) . I can call out for timers on vent/ts or whatever you need. I can help you in various jobs in guild if needed (:

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Druyana - by whitemikki

I react when people do a app, and answer questions we don't have in our template!!

This app gets a big NO from me, simply because he tries to hard!

(We recruit ppl who we think would fit in with the group.. This guy alters our app-template to make himself look good.... No, Ney, Never!!)

venke/doomforge
Veteran raider

I did the TB raid with Druyana and his friend charmyng yesterdayafternoon ,Druyana was raidleading and his friend tanking .The raid went smooth and fast ,effective and to the point leading ,always friendly.No wipes or deaths and no fuzz like a pug can be .

So at the begining i asked Druyana if he could match the dps required (after checking out his gear).So he told me to hit lvl 85 only 2 days ago and that he could.(he could easely) Whe had a litle chat after the raid and the mather of a pve stable guild comes up.As i told Druyana that recruitment aint fully active atm it wouldnt hurt to apply and our officers would have an objective look at every app.

I have no problem with ppl being proud of what they acomplisched .Its not that there is an' I am the man' attitude in every sentence,just verry complete and open.
Druyana

I react when people do a app, and answer questions we don't have in our template!!

This app gets a big NO from me, simply because he tries to hard!

(We recruit ppl who we think would fit in with the group.. This guy alters our app-template to make himself look good.... No, Ney, Never!!)

I think a point of application is to give as much information as you can about yourself. I am really sorry if you find it offensive, but I just want you to get me known better. I dont like to brag about what I have acomplished, but would you say Yes if I just wrote :" I did some raiding in TBC and WotLK. I have few chars i did raiding with."
Hope you get my point (:

Best regards,
Druyana

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Well, u definitely sound experienced and clued up on raiding, etc. The fact that venke has done as raid with u and came away with a positive view of u is a tick 4 me, but i hav 2 say, i dont warm 2 u from your application. Why? I really dont no, and im sorry 4 that, but i always find tryin 2 figure out some1's personality from an app difficult. My bad!

Tbh i wouldnt see a reason 2 question u 4 membership in guild, trial's r all about figurin out wat some1 is like as person, app's r sometimes limited, although i get the feeling of some1 alittle elitist...ofc i may b wrong. The biggest problem i see is yr bouncin between realms and cannot commit 100% 2 the guild, which is really the only real big negative i can see from yr app.

Officers get final say's on Yes/No 2 apps, at the moment i would say no becasue of the last point i mentioned.

Vix
Druyana

I can see your worries about bouncing between 2 realms. I do play alot on both realms so it isnt really big issue. The only thing is that I cant raid at all days. I can raid on 4 out of 7 days in a week.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Thanks for the Application. Please forgive Raia he doesnt have a filter between is brain and mouth. This I assure you is his best quality IMO. He doesnt suffer fools.

After engaging my filter I thank you for applying but will add the second no to this app. The vibe of you app is all wrong for RMWP and I hope you find a place soon.

Regards

Mikki

/Votes No
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: