Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joulukas

re: Declined -Application - Ravatar

Level:

Character name:
Ravatar

Class:
Druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/ravatar/advanced

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Restoration/Restoration

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Enchanting / Leatherworking

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
68 days , 11 hour , 50 min , 54 sec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
Since puting my money on PvP this expansion, would like to stick more to that side.

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Since started to see endgame content in LK, raided in all Northrend instances except Ruby Sanctum. Cleared all bosses on 10 or 25 man, some on both, except Yoggy (10 and 25) and EoE (on 25).

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Well, have shift work, so when working, can be in game earliest 21:00 GT

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
None that would stick out to be worth mentioning

Reason you want to join RMWP:
All my PvP buddies i play with are in RWMP

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
The Reckoners - to guild up with PvP friends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taavi

Nationality:
Estonian

Estonia

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Mostly working, but if not working, haning around with RL pals, having beers and laughs, sometimes even get lost and see a movie in cinema.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
A mature player who is willing to listen and i dont care about GearScore/Item level Happy

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

ravatar hows it going mate :D long time no speak

heres something though were looking at healer for PvE atm were not really focused on PvP here that much i know your an awsome healer from old times mate but i need a answer from you about this before i cast my vote

Piccalo

joulukas

Well I spent most of my game time in raids during ICC, and got bored a bit with them, so teamed up with Spodnick on 2V2 and Oldsocks and Spodnick for 3v3 also got myself in to 5v5, which we havent yet got a chance to test out, but peeps there are in RMWP.

PVE healer...hmm... well have to think about it, cause i have no gear for serious raiding, only PVP atm. Spod is forcing me to start PVE also, atleast one of my chars, but I made this application for RWMP PvP and Social aspect in mind. I cant say ney or yey for raiding atm, cause steping in to a raid still makes my stomach to turn a bit (aftertaste from ICC). But im a healer by nature...so wouldleave this up for a debate in the future still...
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

cata raiding is nothing like icc mate now its actually a challenge

For the social aspect we go way back ravatar back in our organised pugs in the early days of wotlk but were only ingame friends which im greatful for.

If my will vote would be allowed i gonna say yes for social reasons only. but dont take that as a first yes mate were good friends ingame so my vote may not stand

Piccalo

joulukas

Happy Thats what i have heard, and im really happy that it is a challenge - specially after that desecration blizzard did to raiding with ICC.

As for the "ingame friend" yes - thank you! That means i have been a good player and hide my "asshole look" perfectly.

As for the other deciders, im not saying NO to raiding, im just pointing out, that at start I would like to focus bit more on PvP and possibly deal with the whole "Blackwing problem" bit later.
Alexm
Guildmaster

Hi Taavi thanks for your application to join our guild.

I have looked over it with great interest and from what you have wrote so far i can see you have the right kind of attitude for RMWP.

However it would be amiss of me if i did not remind myself that RMWP is a raiding guild first with PVP secondary. As much as I would like the guild to be everything to everyone....i realise that the focus should be on the PVE.

As such your application falls short as it does not include any commitment to PVE. I have to be clear in my own mind what the guild is trying to achieve in this expansion and although as you know we do PVP it is not the main focus.

I would of course not want you to say you would do PVE if that was not what you wanted to do.

Anyways in this instance i will vote NO to your application.

regards

Alex

Well a honest opinion is allways valued in my book!

With the LK raiding, i also finded hard to commit to raid attendance, cause of my work. Most guilds start raiding before 21:00 and I owuld just feel bad, cause couldnt attend guild raids as was needed. Been looking for a better job, better shift, so could have enough time for 2 most important MMORPGs - WOW and RL.

If i think bit back about my raiding possibilities in last expansion, i can do max 2 solid raiding days and that not even every week. Thats also a reason I turned more to PvP - less time consuming and can be more valued team member. "Acting" as a "True Raider" will just end me saying NO to raids too often, making myslef feel bad and betrying guild hopes.
Nidhogg1
Officer

As much as I respect friendship, ingame as in RL I'll have to go with Alex on this one.

We do need (in my personal opinion) some new raiders. But as a guild we are growing big. So unless the people we recruit are set on raiding I'll tip to decline the application.

But as Alex says the overall impression is very good, and should you in the future want to start raiding please feel free to check with us again. I really appreciate the honesty in you application.

At this moment I'll vote NO, which means you application has been declined.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

GRRRRR I read a whole dam long arse app to find it has already been declined...(rightly IMO)

Thanks for you App.

(and Officers close the App if you are the second to Vote NO. If you dont know how....PM me ill explain)

EDIT Humble Pie Eating Session. This isnt an app.....my bad Happy
joulukas

Well atleast my efforts havent been in vein - got somebody to read them, even if it is cause of smb slacking at their job :P
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: