View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Lets get 25 man raids back on track!

Firstly I would like to apologise to everyone for the lack of web activity from Officers. I have been so busy since November that I have not had time to keep the website in focus. I have a few months now where work will be easier and I can again focus on Forum and Guild issues.

Also we are looking like we will open apps for DPS soon. 25 man raids are not happening regularly enough and it has caused a slight drop in overall performance. A health place for signups is about 30 for Wednesdays, this will lead to more available for Thuirsday, Sunday runs and us eventually adding the Monday raid back in.
This recently has been 20-25 for wednesday and 18-20 for other nights. Leading to major delays in either getting a 25 man started or spliting to 2 x 10 man.

4.1 is announced and about 10-12 weeks away, that sounds long? It isnt at our current pace we will not clear the content on 25 man, somehting we have not done since Ulduar. (the last time we had prolonged problems with sign ups btw)
So for those current memebers, SIGN FOR RAIDS!!! Soon we will be creating more competition for places with new blood. You cant moan if you find yourself without a raid spot 3 or 4 weeks down the line if you wasnt signing for raids for the last 6 weeks. We can only judge how many we need by current signups....so sign, come Raid....The raids are FUN Happy Just stressful to get started.

SO please...check the schedule! Try and keep Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday open for Raiding if you can only raid once or twice a week.

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: