View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tha-Taker

re: New Raids Are up

New 10 & 25 man Raid Scedules are up for signs!
Tha-Taker

Raia - The Flimsy Rogue wrote:
I'm gonna be a poop and remind everyone about the following rule in our CoC:

whitemikki wrote:
Code Of Conduct
8. Negative Tokens are awarded to People who:
8a. Leave a raid early for any reason, and have failed to inform the RL about this in advance (before the raid starts).
8b. Signing for a raid, but not showing up or unsigning.

The reason why I bring this up is that lately we have seen alot of ppl not showing respect to the rest of their fellow guildies.

I remind everyone that if you have signed as available for a raid, you are expected to be online and ready at 2030, unless you have given warning by any means that you are gonna be a little late.

Being ready means:
- Online with your raid-char! Not any alt!
- Not grouped with anybody else.
- Fully repaired and stocked up on pots, food and flasks, and otherwise whatever your character needs to perform optimally (poisons, reagents, etc.).

So if you plan to raid, you should NOT start a group around 2010 for whatevercrap, like what happenened last wednesday that caused the raid to start 30 mins late, and 10-15 raiders was waiting for the slackers.

Also, if you have signed for a raid, but find out later that you can't make it, go unsign!! Yesterdays raid started 1 hour late due to ppl not unsigning!

If ppl don't start respecting their fellow guildies by doing the easy points above, officers might have to start using the rule from our CoC more frequently, and starting removing tokens!

Love, Angry-Raia

What he said!!!

Or I make u hug mikki's Penis
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

Tha-Taker wrote:
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue wrote:
I'm gonna be a poop and remind everyone about the following rule in our CoC:

whitemikki wrote:
Code Of Conduct
8. Negative Tokens are awarded to People who:
8a. Leave a raid early for any reason, and have failed to inform the RL about this in advance (before the raid starts).
8b. Signing for a raid, but not showing up or unsigning.

The reason why I bring this up is that lately we have seen alot of ppl not showing respect to the rest of their fellow guildies.

I remind everyone that if you have signed as available for a raid, you are expected to be online and ready at 2030, unless you have given warning by any means that you are gonna be a little late.

Being ready means:
- Online with your raid-char! Not any alt!
- Not grouped with anybody else.
- Fully repaired and stocked up on pots, food and flasks, and otherwise whatever your character needs to perform optimally (poisons, reagents, etc.).

So if you plan to raid, you should NOT start a group around 2010 for whatevercrap, like what happenened last wednesday that caused the raid to start 30 mins late, and 10-15 raiders was waiting for the slackers.

Also, if you have signed for a raid, but find out later that you can't make it, go unsign!! Yesterdays raid started 1 hour late due to ppl not unsigning!

If ppl don't start respecting their fellow guildies by doing the easy points above, officers might have to start using the rule from our CoC more frequently, and starting removing tokens!

Love, Angry-Raia

What he said!!!

Or I make u hug mikki's Penis

All of the above.

Seriously people we cannot strees how stress it is on the officer team when signed raiders are turning up for raids.

Wednesdays raid was delayed by 30 mins due to finding replacements very stressful.

Thursdays raid delayed by 45 mins because people not coming online that have signed.

If it says 25 man raid and only 17 have signed up STILL come online we can attempt to get 2x 10 mans on the go and have a laugh because thats the kinda guild we are FUN WHILE RAIDING

Piccalo

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: