Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
XXXHolyspawnXXX

re: App: XXXHolyspawnXXX

The application submitted by XXXHolyspawnXXX is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Holyspawn

Class:
Paladin

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/holyspawn/advanced

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Retri

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Enchanting / Jewelcrafting

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
146 days, 13 hours

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
3-4

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
All WOW Raids.

I have killed as tank all the normal raid boss in all the game, except 3 cata boss.
I have killed as tank all the heroic raid boss in all the game except all the boss in cata.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
saturday but not always

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
I love so much my Bane of the FK, but it's time to get soon another one ;) . I will give all my support to the guild. I have an alt 85 lv, alchemy and herbalism at max lv that have already 50 flasks done and is able to help a lot for cauldrons.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Some of your members have invite me to join us and at the same time, my ex guild is disbanding in these days (Uprising)

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Uprising, due its imminent disbanding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giovanni Colombo

Nationality:
Italian

Italy

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
I do a lot of sport

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I have a reasonable good xp as tank raider and raid leader too, you can check my achievements also. I'm a mature, dedicated, friendly and cooperative player searching simply a nice guild that can raid frequently and well.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: XXXHolyspawnXXX - by Alexm

This is the tank that joined in the LK 10 hc we did he joined as a pug as a tank.
Even we were wiping all night he didnt rage quit and remained calm all the time.
Last week in officer chat I recommended someone well this is the guy i was talking about BUT he is MS tank

I know were closed for tanks but recently we've been struggling to get a 2nd tank due to no shows for that reason alone im voting YES to this app.

Piccalo

Scarlie1
Officer

I might remember it wrong, but i think its not the first time he did apply for our guild?

re: R

Scarlie1 wrote:
I might remember it wrong, but i think its not the first time he did apply for our guild?

Never applyed Scarlie, i had only 2 guilds from i have started to play.

Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

I get mixed feelings from this app...
First, it would be lovely to have a experienced raider to join our ranks, but!!!

I don't wanna raid with anyone just to achieve a kill!
My goal of raiding is to have fun, even if I don't kill anything! And this is the mantra of RMWP!

Maybe this guy can fit in with us who wipe on critters... I don't know? He has killed all bosses(-3) in WOW!

I haven't!

He has killed all bosses before Cata on HC.. And if he claims it as an achievement, so I assume it was done as a proper HC at level, not how some ppl run a HC these days to old lower lvl raids to get the "achievement". (That is a fake-ach IMO. That is why I with my limited time never attend any "funruns" to ICC these days, or to Uld when we was in ICC, or to Naxx when we was in Uld.... My achievements should be earned the proper way IMO, but I am also a real oldschool asshole!!)

I have killed 2 bosses, I think, on HC.

My point? This guy is used to raiding at a different level then us, if what he claims is correct. (I can't be arsed to check. If someone lies in their app, it will soon enough be busted, and that is an insta-fail of trial anyway)
So raiding with us? Hmm...

I wanna hear why he thinks he could fit in a CASUAL raiding guild!!

And also I wanna hear why he needs two - 2 signatures?? Is he so IMBA that his character doesn't deserve only one?

XXXHolyspawnXXX

Raia - The Flimsy Rogue wrote:
I get mixed feelings from this app...
First, it would be lovely to have a experienced raider to join our ranks, but!!!

I don't wanna raid with anyone just to achieve a kill!
My goal of raiding is to have fun, even if I don't kill anything! And this is the mantra of RMWP!

Maybe this guy can fit in with us who wipe on critters... I don't know? He has killed all bosses(-3) in WOW!

I haven't!

He has killed all bosses before Cata on HC.. And if he claims it as an achievement, so I assume it was done as a proper HC at level, not how some ppl run a HC these days to old lower lvl raids to get the "achievement". (That is a fake-ach IMO. That is why I with my limited time never attend any "funruns" to ICC these days, or to Uld when we was in ICC, or to Naxx when we was in Uld.... My achievements should be earned the proper way IMO, but I am also a real oldschool asshole!!)

I have killed 2 bosses, I think, on HC.

My point? This guy is used to raiding at a different level then us, if what he claims is correct. (I can't be arsed to check. If someone lies in their app, it will soon enough be busted, and that is an insta-fail of trial anyway)
So raiding with us? Hmm...

I wanna hear why he thinks he could fit in a CASUAL raiding guild!!

And also I wanna hear why he needs two - 2 signatures?? Is he so IMBA that his character doesn't deserve only one?

Hi Raia,

maybe there is a little misunderstanding here, i'm simply a player of WoW, no claim of imba, pro, or others funny terms. I love this game, i have some raiding experience yes is true and why hide it? Simply i love to have fun with people together with me in raids, i love also every wipe i have since i love all in this awesome game, i want just to raid with friendly , cooperative and simply decently skilled players, i not care about results at all cost, killing, etc, i care about do raid and enjoy this game together and i have seen for my personal experiance that all is possible with dedication and positive spirit: these are the things that paint me well wink .Hopefully you have now understood what type of player/guy i'm, i'm sorry if you have thought that i was a sort of arrogant "imba" stupid player, i'm simply the opposite, and this is the reason why Unnaturals hate me, simply because i not care only as they do about results at all cost, killing and cold stats, thinking to be better than other players for divine will ^^, just because they have a big group of raiders; i care about people, players, friends and guild too if possible, that's all. I will accept and enjoy also every wipes, cause i care to have fun with friendly people mainly and no more. Obviously i hope that we will not wipe on Stockade trash adds this is sure ;) , and i think we will do some nice and fun raids and i hope that you will decide to take me onboard.

Sincerely,

Holy.

P.S.: other funny misunderstanding here, i'm simply a real shit in HTML and code stuff, and i cant put only 1 single signature working while for an unknown reason (at least unknown to me ^^) if i put 2 links it works, i will sort it with one good friend that i have in the next days!

Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Hmmm.....
..mmmmmm..... (thinking)!! wink

This is good enough for me!
I vote yes to a trial!

Maybe I'm going soft, but I liked his response!

XXXHolyspawnXXX

Hmmm.....

I vote yes to a trial!

Thanks Raia, i'm happy.

Holy.
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

XXXHolyspawnXXX wrote:
Hmmm.....

I vote yes to a trial!

Thanks Raia, i'm happy.

Holy.

Aye, and normally I could have accepted your app, as I was the 2nd officer voting yes.
But I will count Picc's vote as "biased" since he pointed you here. So I would like at least one more yes from another officer before you are accepted.

Edit: 2xyes=accepted - 2xno=decline, normally!

XXXHolyspawnXXX

Aye, and normally I could have accepted your app, as I was the 2nd officer voting yes.
But I will count Picc's vote as "biased" since he pointed you here. So I would like at least one more yes from another officer before you are accepted.

Edit: 2xyes=accepted - 2xno=decline, normally!

It's ok Raia, i respect this and i'm a patient guy, having accomplished the impossible mission , in this Realm, last year to have slained the LK building only pugs, i know perfectly the patience and the value of every wipe, my friend ;) .

To soon and good night for now Raia wink

Holy.

Alexm
Guildmaster

I think the fairest thing to do is offer you a trial that way we can get to know you better and you can get to know us...

Ill approve a trial.

Alex

gratz and welcome :D
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Welcome. Good that you met Raia....thats one hurdle out the way Happy

Butyou have me...You want to Tank and yet have applied at Retri?

I spoke to the other Officers about you the other day. IMO we dont have room for more Tanks....but we have allot of Officers and they all have opinions.

However...You have applied as Retri. That is a DPS roll and I do hope you know that as you applied and such you will be expected to raid as such.

We already have 2 tanks in Taker and Alex who are sitting on tbe bench most weeks and they are vastly more experienced Tanks than you.

As Raia said also...I dont consider doing content retrospectivly clearing content. When making an app please stick to content you cleared while in the current Tier and up to date.

That being said...you got yourself a rough start. You got Raia heckles up and my own. However you responded in an articulate way and got a yes Vote from Raia....trust me changing Raia's first impressions takes some doing...Thats enough to earn my respect also...in that sense I would have Voted yes also...As a DPS.

Welcome to RMWP.
XXXHolyspawnXXX

whitemikki wrote:
Welcome. Good that you met Raia....thats one hurdle out the way Happy

Butyou have me...You want to Tank and yet have applied at Retri?

I spoke to the other Officers about you the other day. IMO we dont have room for more Tanks....but we have allot of Officers and they all have opinions.

However...You have applied as Retri. That is a DPS roll and I do hope you know that as you applied and such you will be expected to raid as such.

We already have 2 tanks in Taker and Alex who are sitting on tbe bench most weeks and they are vastly more experienced Tanks than you.

As Raia said also...I dont consider doing content retrospectivly clearing content. When making an app please stick to content you cleared while in the current Tier and up to date.

That being said...you got yourself a rough start. You got Raia heckles up and my own. However you responded in an articulate way and got a yes Vote from Raia....trust me changing Raia's first impressions takes some doing...Thats enough to earn my respect also...in that sense I would have Voted yes also...As a DPS.

Welcome to RMWP.

^^, ok Whitemikki, happy to meet you too then ;) .
Well, thanks for your vote too, i will start asap to roll my second spec (dps) and try to get asap decent gears too for retri. By the way my love it is protection and my best skill is as tank and i will be pleasured to be a "reserve" tank aswell, no problem, we will find solutions depending on the type of raid, no problem Mikki, i'm always open to all type of solutions, i not have hurry neither, i'm looking your website right now, and i like the style of this guild, extremely frienldy, it inspire tranquillity and positive things and i'm already happy to be part of you. I will surely not create problems, i just want a nice guild that raid constantly and avobe all that is friendly and cooperative, you will have all my support and fidelity.

Thanks again, guys, c ya soon online then and compliments for the website too, is really uncommonly well managed and honestly very nice ;) .

Holy.

venke/doomforge
Veteran raider

Hello ,
I remember picc's LK run .U did a great job tanking and making a relaxed enviroment round youself .
Welcome Holyspawn on your trial.

GZ
Venke
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: