Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myadori

re: App: Myadori

The application submitted by Myadori is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Myadori

Class:
Shaman

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/myadori/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Restoration, Elemental

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Skinning 525, Leatherworking 525

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
43 days, 2 hours, 45 minutes, 50 seconds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
Varies depending on real life, but usually around 4 days

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
I only started late into WotLK, so I missed Vanilla and TBC raiding experience and didn't do most of the WotLK raids before being overgeared.

During WotLK:
Vault of Archavon (10 and 25 normal): 4/4
Ulduar (10 normal): 1/13
Ice Crown Citadel (10 normal): 12/13
Ice Crown Citadel (10 heroic): 1/13 (Gunship Battle)

During Cataclysm:
Throne of the Four Winds (10 normal): 1/2
Blackwing Descent (10 normal): 5/6
Bastion of Twilight (10 normal): 3/4

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Friday, have to get early sleep for working on saturday

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
We cleared 11/13 Ice Crown Citadel (10 normal), during WotLK, with an almost fully pugged group, in one evening.
I currently have 18 exalted reputations.
And I'm still very happy with getting the Swift Hawk Strider after months of farming Happy

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I'm looking for a new raiding guild with a pleasant social atmosphere and have heard very good things about RMWP. I have also bumped into pinkies during raiding, heroics and questing, all of which were positive experiences.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Rejected, which changed into Uprising. I'm still in Uprising at the moment, but the guild has disbanded due most of the other core players leaving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lidewij

Nationality:
Dutch

Netherlands

Female

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Most of my time goes to studying, but I also like reading and drawing in my spare time.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Although I haven't been playing WoW very long and missed a lot of raiding experience, I still think I'm a good raider. I've had some very suprised reactions from people when they found out after raiding that I only started playing WoW at the end of WotLK. I always do my best to improve myself.
Also, I have Ventrilo and a working mic, and I always watch tankspot videos if I don't know a boss fight yet.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Alexm
Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Myadori - by Alexm

Hi thanks for taking the time to apply to join the ranks of RMWP. I enjoyed reading your application..there was lots of positive things that make me feel that you could fit in very well in RMWP.

However as you know we are currently not recruiting Shamen healing classes, thats said we are recruiting shamen dps. The key here is if you are adaptable and able to bring both specs to the raid then im all for offering a trial.

Alex

In the long run i dont think id mind another shamy in the long run personality is what we want skill & class is second place we will make things work eventually :p

but ye trial is yours gratz
Myadori

Thanks for the kind words and the trial Happy I like Restoration and Elemental equally, to be honest, so I don't mind doing either of them or switching halfway through a raid.

I'd also be willing to respec to Enhancement if needed, though I don't have any experience with that spec yet.
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Welocme!

Try enhancement out, i dont really like dpsin but im leveling a shaman(83) and run dung as enhancement becasue i enjoy it more than healin (my fellow guildies will /gasp).

Vix
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Man I am so happy today.

Another fantastic app.

Welcome to RMWP
dracomanm
Raider

GZ mya, hope we can be guildies again soon ^^
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

I really like this app, and even if it seems I will get even more competition on shammy-gear, I really welcome it! Welcome to the guild! Happy

IMO perfect talents for resto (PvE), perfect talents for ele (PvE).

Good gear!
But I am a bit curious. It seems you choose to gem and gear for Mastery.
I know Mastery for us resto shammies is discussed, and personally I have gone away from it as much as I can, but I am mostly raidhealing, so...
Have you been MT-healing alot? Or is there another reason you choose to go for Mastery?

Myadori

Haha, well to be honest, I just haven't gotten around to balancing my gems yet ^_^" I'll put that one on my to-do list ;)
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Hehe... The neverending task of balancing stats! Tell me about it! Happy

As for Mastery, while we wait for 4.1., and whatever changes we get for mastery there, I find Mastery to be the least desirable stat for us restos.
I follow this priority: Int > Spirit (untill comfortable with regen) > Haste > Crit > Mastery.

As Mastery right now is only better then Crit if you are single target healing, and the target is below 58% health, while Crit affects all your heals, Mastery can be good if you are tankhealing. This has made me choose to not gem for mastery at all, and reforge as much mastery I can into Spirit.

With that said, I just recent got some gear changed. While I earlier was just on the edge (actually below) the elemental hitcap with spirit (1640), that I feel should be a minimum, I suddenly find myself on 2183 Spirit atm.
This gives me a solid regen, and I do not actually think I will need that much. But I will test it properly in a raidenviroment before I reforge some of it into haste instead.

But with 4.1. Mastery will get a big makeover. All this might change then.. Happy

Myadori

Very true, all that Happy
On the other hand, I probably won't be healing as much as I used to, and Mastery is very usefull as Elemental. I don't have a lot of double gear, so that doesn't make balancing any easier either
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: