Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xShrewx

re: App: xfreebirdx

The application submitted by xfreebirdx is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
freebírd

Class:
Shaman

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
um, what, who , how? - my ilvl is 352 if that helps.

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
|Enhancement , Restoration.

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Alchamy, Herbalism

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
eww, 54 days 10 hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
4 or 5i guess

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
i been away from wow since Wotlk, when we were farming naxx and malygos on the same night then having nothing to do for 6 days i called it a day and played eq2 for a while, i raided there and progressed into one of the most progressed guild on the server.

ive played many mmos over the years, always raided as thats where i get my kicks ).

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
not really, if i plan.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
i wrote off a citreon saxo with my push bike /flex, yep, tell me someone else thats ever done that )

Reason you want to join RMWP:
im looking for a Raiding guild, one that prioritises Fun > emo raging. Because seriously, im too old to have a 12 y/o rage at me for not doing X when really they should be tucked up in bed with a good book.

also, im looking for a guild with a sense of humour, by your guild name, im thinking a few of you must have at least 8)

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Simply Horse. well, half the time im the only one on, doubt they would notice if i left..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nicholas

Nationality:
british

england

male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
cycling

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
ive kinda run out of stuff to do tbh, there isnt anything non raid left for me to really get so i need some new targets )

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
No

Alexm
Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: xfreebirdx - by Alexm

Quote:
The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
No

I hope that this is a mis-click otherwise we can't take this application further?

re: Code of conduct

oh, sorry, yes i did read it, i just didnt see the tick box 8(

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Nidhogg1
Officer

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/freeb%c3%adrd/advanced
xShrewx

ahh ok, thats what armory is, sorry ive been away a while, forgot even about this feature, not even sure it was around back then, ive only been back a month or so, so please forgive me for not knowing.

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Superb App.

Thanks for applying.

A yes vote from me for Trial.....nuf said
Freyathre
Officer

I have a good feeling for this too... A second yes from me.

Timonn
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Welcome to RMWP
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

Nice to see this app! Direct response from one of my announces in /2 Trade, where he whisps me and asks a few good questions.
I said that atm we don't have any active enh-shammies, so I strangly adviced him to apply! Happy

Welcome to the guild!

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Raia - The Flimsy Rogue wrote:
Nice to see this app! Direct response from one of my announces in /2 Trade, where he whisps me and asks a few good questions.
I said that atm we don't have any active enh-shammies, so I strangly adviced him to apply! Happy

Welcome to the guild!

**COUGH** douche **COUGH**
xShrewx

hi folks,

since leaving my previous guild to apply here a friend has been "encouraging" me to join her join, i finally surcummed to the peer pressure 8/

thankyou very much for you interest in my potential trail, but right now i would like to retract my application.

i wish you all the best for your raiding progress, everyone ive met from this guild has always been polite and generous with information, this is a credit to you all.

all the best

freebird

whitemikki
Veteran raider

arrr fair enough Freebird.

Fair enough half of us only play to play with friends, I think allot like me would probably just quick wow if RMWP didnt exist.....I am to old for change.

Your acceptance gave you access to our website, I will remove this now. If you want to apply again in future dont feel bad.

Regards

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: