View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Raids and YOU!!!!

OK....I have run the IMPORT and people who were invited to guild before today will find your characters in Roster. Please find and 'claim' you character then you can sign for Raids through the RAPID RAID tab.

We have about 6 or 7 new people either in or on the way in. It is importnat to sign for Raid you know you can make ASAP to avoid the disappointment of being left behind. I know you all signed the CoC but I wold like to remind people.......PEOPLE ARE TAKEN ON A FIRST SIGN GETS SPOT BASIS! ****

We are always really sorry if you get cut from a Raid night because we have had to cut it to a 10man or 2 x 10 man. We are currently working very hard to get out numbers back to a regular 25 man Raids. That way everyone is HAPPY!!!

With that in mind.........
We have got 25 man Raids out on the last 4 wednesadays CHEER...not a single Thursday BOO and about 50% of Sundays??? So why is Wednesday so popular compared to others? Is there more loot? Easier to spend tokens? Who knows....But if the trend continues we will remove Token earning from Wednesdays so people who sign for other nights get more priority.

SO PLEASE GO AND SIGN!! IF YOU CANNOT SIGN FOR RAIDS FOR A PERIOD OF TIME BECAUSE OF RL LET US KNOW. IF YOU CANNOT RAID EVER AGAIN OR DONT WANT TO FINE!!!! LET US KNOW!. That way we can accuratly keep an eye on numbers for Raids and know how many more people we need.

Appearently all posts require a picture....but **** it I am going to leave you with a Quiz. I got 11 of 14 right!!! can you beat me....

So is it ARSE OR ELBOW!!!!

QUIZ LINK<<<

**Taking into account restrictions on gear, class, composition and roll
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

10/14

Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

13/14 (4get which 1 fooled me) tongue out
ScottOOO
Dedicated Raider

Quote:
IF YOU CANNOT SIGN FOR RAIDS FOR A PERIOD OF TIME BECAUSE OF RL LET US KNOW. IF YOU CANNOT RAID EVER AGAIN OR DONT WANT TO FINE!!!! LET US KNOW!.

Óoo was gone for a bit but he should be raiding regularlyish again from now on.

12/14

Jump to: